Assorted Predator Hunting DVD's Bidding Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hm1996

Staff member
Here's eight Predator Hunting/Calling DVD's plus a couple of others you might find interesting. These DVD's will help get you through the "Dog Days of Summer" and off the streets for well over 12 hours.

Byron South's:
Coming to the Call...................72 minutes
Coming to the Call II................90 minutes
Calling in the Thick Stuff...........90 minutes
Where Predators Become the Prey.....178 minutes

Haydel/B South
Instructional DVD....................42 minutes

Les Johnson's
Best of the Quest....(2 disc set)...225 minutes

Randy Watson & RAndy Buker
Hunting the Night Shift............. Run Time not listed

Randy Anderson
Calling All Coyotes................. Run Time not listed

Here's a couple more off subject I'll throw in the box that might be of interest. I have not watched either of these so cannot comment on them.

Winner can make payment to https://www.gofundme.com/keepmarkonwheels. PM shipping info and I'll cover shipping.

The auction will start now 1PM ET. 5/26/17 and run till 5/31/17 7PM ET.

Thanks, PM & GC & Crapshoot for helping get wheels for Mark!!
thumbup.gif

Sorry, needed Mark's photographic skills; I couldn't get rid of reflection in just one picture.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: catbegone30.00 Please cancel my bid as I got ripped off by a member on this forum

Not sure what that had to do with this auction/fundraiser. But you can delete your own post if you wish to back out.

Originally Posted By: catbegone30.00 Please cancel my bid as I got ripped off by a member on this forum

I'll take his $30 bid if he doesn't want it.

Thanks for picking up the ball, Tbone.

We have a bid from Tbone for $30.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
No problem, these are great video's to watch. I have seen some of the other editions from these guys, always entertaining and if you watch close, some tips and techniques to pick up.

Watching their video's is (IMO) a good tip on where to set up on places. Watch enough stands on video, and you start to get an understanding of where you get the best chances for success in similar terrain. (I understand that hunting and video are not the same types of set-ups, but good idea's on how to approach until you personally tweak it to your personal preferences)

Rusty, unfortunately, I don't have a paypal account and I checked w/Go Fund Me and their answer was:
Quote: Can I donate using PayPal?

GoFundMe only accepts donations via PayPal to Certified Charity campaigns created after November 3, 2016.

All Personal campaigns (as well as Certified Charity campaigns created prior to November 3, 2016) accept donations by credit or debit cards only.

Unless we could find someone who has a paypal account and would act as a middle man, can't thing of a way that would work.

Ideas, anyone??

Regards,
hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back