A fellow in need. PLEASE READ!

crapshoot

A fellow member, coyote hunter, most excellent photographer, and friend is in need of some prayers. While you (nor I) may know him personally, I'm sure most all of you have looked at his pictures or read his post. The person I speak of is Tripod3 (Mark).
Mark has fallen on some serious tough times and at the least could use some uplifting prayers and thoughts.
Marks tenacity in life is enough to inspire and uplift the most hard of hearts. And his will, to not just live, but THRIVE is astounding. And he has a real knack for finding the beauty in all that God has created and is able to capture that on film to share with others.

Please, offer up your prayers and thought on his behalf. Help him get through these challenges that have been placed before him.

Mosiah 2:17
17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

As I was thinking about this scripture, another scripture popped into my mind, and it dawned on me how service to others was service to God:

Moses 1:39
39 For behold, this is my work and my glory--to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

If you care to know more about what he is going through, feel free to contact him or myself.

Keep your head up Mark. You are a gifted photographer and I always check out and enjoy your posts. The Lord works in mysterious ways my friend. Prayers sent your way.

I don't know what the nature of your troubles are but I sincerely hope things take a turn for the best very soon. Life does not have to be perfect in order for it to be wonderful. Hang in there and always look for the sunny side...

Our prayers go out for you, Mark. Hang in there and remember, "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."

Regards,
hm

Thanks for the moral support guys, been checking in reading the replies. Not thrilled to be on this side of the post even though it makes me feel a bit taller. HaHa
Will keep updated.

Back