Hog Buyer in Hubbard

daddyflea

Thought I would let you know, our Hog buyer in Hubbard is long on talk but short on payment. I have taken three Hogs and only got paid for the first one. He says he will mail the check but it never seems to come. Talked to other local Hunters and they say the same thing. They say that the only way to get paid is to catch him at the place and I found that don't happen on Fridays. The Gas driving back and forth trying to get paid and delivering Hogs has put me in the Negative.

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerHe should pay when you drop off.

If he is not there when you got get your money, how does he take in hogs?

You unload yourself. Take a picture of the Hog and scale reading then text it to him after you put it in the Cooler. Just got word he is not taking any Hogs at all this Week.

Originally Posted By: daddyfleaOriginally Posted By: YellowhammerHe should pay when you drop off.

You unload yourself. Take a picture of the Hog and scale reading then text it to him after you put it in the Cooler. Just got word he is not taking any Hogs at all this Week.

How much do you get per hog?

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: daddyfleaOriginally Posted By: YellowhammerHe should pay when you drop off.

How much do you get per hog?

$.40 cents per pound

Last edited:
Back