Bad Grendel bolts from Underground Tactical, need phone #

204 AR

Long story short, about 3 weeks ago I got a Grendel bolt from UT. It was a terribly tight fit in the bc, had an oversize firing pin hole, and the bolt face was milled off center. They apologized and took it back, sending me another. I asked that they inspect it before they sent it, but obviously they didn't, as the second one was just like it. Now they aren't answering emails and they don't seem to have a phone. I just want refunded and I can send the bolt back if they want it but I don't want to send it without them knowing it's coming back and agreeing to a refund.

A 7.62x39 bolt I bought from them a month earlier was an incredibly nice piece of work so I was expecting the same from this purchase but they must have some inconsistent machining going on.

Appropriately named UNDERGROUND tactical.
smile.gif

Hopefully they will catch up with me and make it right. Funny to find 3 numbers for a company without 1 on their website that I could find. Thanks guys.

I've got 3 bolts from them. A grendel 2 and two 458 socom that are all perfect. Her withing the last month and a half or so. Only issue I had was shipping time. The owner finally answered and said everyone in the shop was sick

Back