Purchased a FoxPro Banshee

TheHunt

I used my Cabelas points and picked up a Banshee for 43 dollars. For my first caller I think it is good enough for someone in Washington State. I will give it a go and see what happens.

That's a good buy. It will make a good first caller. Plenty of volume and a reliable remote. Good luck, keep us posted!

TheHunt you have made a good choice. I have a hellfire and have no complaints with volume or clarity of sounds. Other than the remote,I believe it is the same call.

Wish I had held off and purchased the banshee myself as the remote with the hellfire is terrible. I hunt here in very cold Temps during the winter and it just sucks trying to get the [beeep] buttons to work!!!! I think this year will upgrade to the krakatoa 2 with the tx-1000 remote.

Good luck and enjoy that new call.

Should be a the only call you'll ever need. I also have the Hellfire with the older remote. Actually I have two Hellfires. I liked it so much this year I bought a reburbished one to have as a backup. The Banshee should have more options with the newer remote but I am kind of a turn it one and leave it alone guy. I haven't had any problems with the Hellfire remotes but don't call in Canada either with the heavy gloves.
Good luck>>>>>>>>....

Back