New moderator in the building.

Redfrog

Please welcome our latest addition to the mod squad.
SnowmanMo has volunteered to help us out with moderating in the AR and suppressed forums..

Please help him to keep the place running smoothly.

Way to step up Mo.
Pay is not that good but access to the corporate jet and the villa in the Swiss alps make it tolerable.

It is my pleasure gentlemen. I hope that I can help to bring some value to our hunting community. I have met a lot of great guys here over the years so it is great to be able to give back.

Just to give you guys a little perspective, I began my competitive shooting career when I was 10 shooting in junior competitions, boy scouts, NRA, etc. I have shot in a variety of different disciplines from tactical pistol, rifle, shotgun, trap/skeet, long range precision, etc.

I got into AR's many years ago as a builder, then moved into becoming an actual armorer.

I love the AR platform for it's modularity and flexibility. It is also a frustrating platform in that there is such a broad range of "specs" associated with it. The introduction of some pretty exciting calibers has me charged up about it's future and I love to see it used for predator hunting.

If you ever have questions, don't hesitate.

Thanks again.

Mo

thumbup1.gif
Glad to have you Mo.

If y'all had been fortunate like I have to meet Mo in person and spend some time hunting with him you would know how fortunate we are to have him as a moderator.
He's a first-class guy and a stone cold killer.

thumbup1.gif

I met him at the Tucson pm convention and Jason is as good as they get. He even sold me a trigger and charge handle for the umar that I won at the convention.

Originally Posted By: fw707If y'all had been fortunate like I have to meet Mo in person and spend some time hunting with him you would know how fortunate we are to have him as a moderator.

thumbup1.gif

I'll second that, and add that he's one of the most generous guys I've hunted with - very willing to share his knowledge and gear to bring both in new folks and drag those of us with a bit more experience even deeper into the fold.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOriginally Posted By: fw707If y'all had been fortunate like I have to meet Mo in person and spend some time hunting with him you would know how fortunate we are to have him as a moderator.

thumbup1.gif

I'll second that, and add that he's one of the most generous guys I've hunted with - very willing to share his knowledge and gear to bring both in new folks and drag those of us with a bit more experience even deeper into the fold.

It really means a lot to me to have such great friends here at PM. This is a great community and I am glad to do my part.

Back