This could get very interesting

azmastablasta

Google Pikeville. You’ve got a small town of about 6000 people down in the hollers, one major highway in and out, and it’s right smack in the middle of some serious coal country – you know, the industry that the evil fascists want to bring back?
Antifa’s there to disrupt other rallies of supposedly communist/fascist groups. I don’t know, I haven’t done the research on them yet and I’m only vaguely familiar with the League of the South. But I’ve got a feeling that the folks that live there don’t want anything to do with either the commies or Antifa, they just want to be left alone. And when you take into consideration that other than getting drunk/high and fighting or diddling your cousin/sister, there ain’t much to do on a Saturday night in a small town in Kentucky…..this should be awesome, I'm just sayin.

ANTIFA PLANS TO DISRUPT EVENTS IN PIKEVILLE, KY
Posted by Lector | Apr 22, 2017

Sit Rep: Several Organizations are planning an event this weekend in Pikeville Kentucky including the League of the South. Antifa has learned of this event and is planning to disrupt the activities.

Date/Time: 4/29/17 2:00pm EST

Detail: Antifa Atlanta, the same group that was running point on their Auburn operations is again taking the lead here. This group is known to gear up more than other Antifa groups. Also Antifa groups are calling for their people to gear up. Pikeville has a no mask law, and Antifa is warning their people to not wear all black. They have also developed another way to identify each other. We will provide more intel on this as we get it.

Warning: Antifa material is specifically noting that KY is an open carry state. They are all but encouraging their people to carry guns. This appears to be a very unpredictable situation, and therefore potentially dangerous. We expect escalation from Antifa.

We strongly encourage you to read it from Antifa’s own site.

https://itsgoingdown.org/join-and-support-the-mobilization-in-pikeville-kentucky/

The good people of Pikeville may look upon these misguided folks with pity and just watch and say Bless their heart.
On the other hand they may not.
I don't live far from there. I ain't going up there and try to tell those local folks anything about how they should live.

right.. So a bunch of people trying to strong arm and control what those that work hard all day mining coal, should just step back and not provide for their families because these idiots show up and try and strong arm them into not providing for their families because they don't like coal.

I would love to see these morons asked, you don't like coal, OK, so what would you propose we use for electricity??

How are you going to provide electricity for the country? Solar panels don't work that well, or windmills.

These idiots want to stop fracking, so we couldn't switch to Natural gas.
These moron's don't want to build new Nuke plants.
Solar is a joke.
Windmills don't cut it either since you have to have a plant running anyways since the wind might stop.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZright.. So a bunch of people trying to strong arm and control what those that work hard all day mining coal, should just step back and not provide for their families because these idiots show up and try and strong arm them into not providing for their families because they don't like coal.

I would love to see these morons asked, you don't like coal, OK, so what would you propose we use for electricity??

How are you going to provide electricity for the country? Solar panels don't work that well, or windmills.

Solar is a joke.
Windmills don't cut it either since you have to have a plant running anyways since the wind might stop.

Windmills absolutely destroy the landscape. They might be saving the air, but they're an eye sore on a mountainside. Every time I go to West Virginia I marvel at the mountains...and then there's the wind mills.

I'm in the heart of shale drilling right now. Production has pretty much ceased up here, but it is starting back up again.

Originally Posted By: Flesh EaterOriginally Posted By: Tbone-AZright.. So a bunch of people trying to strong arm and control what those that work hard all day mining coal, should just step back and not provide for their families because these idiots show up and try and strong arm them into not providing for their families because they don't like coal.

Solar is a joke.

Windmills absolutely destroy the landscape. They might be saving the air, but they're an eye sore on a mountainside. Every time I go to West Virginia I marvel at the mountains...and then there's the wind mills.

I'm in the heart of shale drilling right now. Production has pretty much ceased up here, but it is starting back up again.

And they are estimated to kill Millions of birds annually. A number that is keep under wraps for some reason...
confused.gif

It's funny to see the liberals sit and steam as their brains try and figure out where they stand on the Windmill vs. Condor issue.

lol

Talk about conflicted.. These precious birds are going extinct, as they say.. The libtards are banning lead to protect the birds, despite the complete lack of evidence that it makes a difference. (study finds that even the birds in captivity have high lead levels) But forgetting the fact that lead is a common natural element found all over. The birds are being killed at an alarming rate by the windmills. (kind of surprising since the wind isn't what you would think that you would need to make those things economical. But, hey..)They are all over the place and kung foo'ing the birds and they don't know what to do.

From libtard site motherjones..
Both the wind industry and the federal government have been under intense public scrutiny over the issue in recent weeks. In late November, the Obama administration fined Duke Energy Renewables $1 million for illegally killing birds, the first time a wind company has been prosecuted under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

Then, just two weeks later, the administration announced a controversial new rule that will allow energy companies to get 30-year permits for non-intentional eagle deaths at wind farms. The feds emphasize that the new rule requires additional conservation measures, but it still angered many conservationists.

The pressure is now on for wind energy companies to reduce bird and bat mortality. Lindsay North, outreach manager for the American Wind Energy Association, which lobbies for the industry, says wind developers are committed to "doing our best to try to have the lowest impact on birds."
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/01/birds-bats-wind-turbines-deadly-collisions

Condor killed by windmill.
Wait for it....

I had read an article about how windmills are killing quite a few golden eagles, bats, and many other birds. Funny how when certain people get set on an agenda they will stick to it no matter what.

Why can't they put a guard over the blades like old fans had.
I think wind mills are the ugliest sight so a big guard around the blades wouldn't make them any worse.
To bad they can't come up with something like water power to turn generators. And you get a nice lake behind the dam so people have water.

Wind and solar cost more then there return, that is just plain economics 101. The tax payers are footing the bill for R&D and that is BS. I have lived around windmills pumping water all my life and never saw a bird strike or a dead bird around a mill and they turn a lot faster then the power producer mills. Anything can happen one time. People will say anything to push there agenda.

The latest news from Pikeville. Still ought to bring in some bikers.

Pikeville Peace Rally Cancelled For Safety Reasons
Posted: Apr 28, 2017 6:08 AM MST
Updated: Apr 28, 2017 9:23 AM MST

PIKEVILLE, Ky. (EKB) - Organizers of a local peace rally to stand in contrast to a planned white supremacist event announced Thursday afternoon that they have cancelled their plans for Saturday.

Organizers began planning the Rally for Equality and American Values at the University of Pikeville back in February, almost as soon as the Traditionalist Worker Party announced its intention to converge on Pikeville for a rally.

In a statement posted to the group's Facebook event page shortly before 4:30 today, organizer Ariana Velasquez said organizers unanimously decided to postpone the event, after consulting with law enforcement, public officials and university administration.

In the statement, she said "unforeseen credible threats" forced the decision to cancel in order to protect the safety of participants.

The University of Pikeville is encouraging individuals to avoid downtown Pikeville this weekend.

"The TWP has become expert in obeying the letter of the law while getting as close as possible to inciting violence. The ARA and ANTIFA will stand nose to nose with the TWP in an attempt to shout them down. Unfortunately, they may also be planning a more violent conflict. There are grave concerns among the law enforcement community that Pikeville was chosen by these groups precisely because it is a rural, safe town," a release from the University reads.

http://www.lex18.com/story/35275717/pikeville-peace-rally-cancelled-for-safety-reasons

I think they realized at the last moment that Pikeville aint Berkeley, and there won't be no safe space for them to riot and cause their mayhem.

Back