What's your best revenge story??

Tbone-AZ

If revenge is a dish best served cold. I about ready to start selling it by the scoop, and there is a sale on quadruple scoop in my house.

I don't like to throw stones, since i know i live in a glass house. But, after someone breaks a few of my house panes, I wait patiently for my chance.

do you have a story about getting even, or something like that??

Mine has to do with my x-wife that has been dragging me to the court house off and on for 4 years. She is just a crazy bat, that doesn't want to move on and has taken great pride in pouncing on the opportunities as they come up.

Well that is about to backfire as i wait for a decision and can't wait...

I have to pay 70% of the fee's for things when it comes to her and pay her hundreds a month for child support.
She even demanded DV charges when i yelled at her a couple of years ago. I didn't touch her, just yelled, but since we used to be married that technically falls under the criteria. She was all so happy to demand charges at the county and city level.

Now,
in a divorce you have to report your income, and changes to income. Our decree says that she has to pay for insurance for the kids.
Since i had a new kid 10 months ago, i have waited for april 15 to ask for a current version of taxes and pay. I figured out that with a new kid that it adjusts child support and wanted to save a couple hundred. Hopefully get the percentage that i have to pay for the mediator that we have to have on call reduced..
As i started digging into the information i found out that not only did she get a second job without reporting it to the court (fraud) she also canceled her ins. (i personally don't care) but is on her boyfriends insurance. These two things will reduce what i have to pay her. So we have to pay the mediator $300 an hour to deal with things. Like just last month it's my turn for 4th of july week of vacation with the kids this year, and she didn't like that. An hour of complaining that it's not fair, $300 later, the Mediator says to bad.. I have to pay 70% of that, and not a thing i can do. (talk about driving you batty)
Anyways, with the updates to income, and not paying insurance, it's a 50% split so that i will only have to pay her under $20 a month from now on. So now if she wants to go nuts with the mediator it's a big hit to her pocket, and i have made the case for abuse of the process so that the mediator is now considering clear cut issues with violations of the plan will be looser pays..

Best of all, she didn't report the second job as a bar tender on her taxes. Ooops..
So, guess who is going to have to deal with the state revenue and IRS over their fraudulent tax returns????

it's petty, it's sad.. I know.. But, after spending 50K being dragged to court and spending thousands fighting off DV charges. .It's oh so sweet.

Don't know if it's really revenge! But I call it KARMA and it's SWEET... I know how you feel I've been thru 3 of them and it's never fun. Kinda funny I had one of the EX's call and ask me to come bail her out of Jail a few months ago! I'm pretty sure she is still there
wink.gif

Well I dont know if it qualifies as revenge or not, but I have not been to my parents house in 27 years and could not point out my brothers and sisters kids in a police line up.

If you need ideas George Hayaduke wrote a book about getting even. Pretty funny stuff. I did put a dead cat on the exhaust of a guys truck. Stuffed it between the trnasmission and the pipes. Very nasty job, but worth it.

Last edited:
Years ago now but I had one of those divorces.Long story but I'll shorten it.
There was a woman who became a new friend of my ex and enjoyed helping torment me. I didn't know about her but knew stuff was coming from somewhere.
Finally I found her out,I did sort of a sting operation and she came to the top. She blew up when she got found out. Gave me the best cussing I ever received to this day.
I kept cool and let events play at this point.
Well she had a horse she had owned for 20+ years. Just a big pet.
That night after the big cussing fit she stepped into the stall to feed the horse and he kicked every tooth,every front tooth,top and bottom right out of her head.
I had no hand in any revenge but I thought after all the mouth delivered about something that was none of her business I could have never have even wished for such complete retribution
I know it was pretty harsh but I didn't do it..

Last edited:
Back