DESPERATION CARRIES THE DAY AS SENATE DEMOCRATS PONDER SUING TRUMP

azmastablasta

The Democrats plan to cry for attention and will make every appeal in the media they can. In the process they will waste a colossal amount of tax dollars in court fees, attorneys, etc. They won't win nor will they be taken seriously yet the left wing and the liberal media will triumph them as champions. It will conclude, they won't win, tax dollars will be lost, they'll use it as a commercial in the midterms, and history will forget it.

Did I leave anything out?

DESPERATION CARRIES THE DAY AS SENATE DEMOCRATS PONDER SUING TRUMP
APRIL 28, 2017| BY DONN MARTEN

Now that their bogus charade of a ginned-up scam that President Donald Trump was coordinating with Putin to humiliate poor Hillary has imploded, the Democrats are looking to the courts for help.

Unable to win elections, cooperate with governing or even act like adults rather than petulant crybabies, the dim-witted Dems are rapidly losing all credibility with the American people.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll showed that a whopping 67 percent of Americans believe that the party is out of touch with the concerns of ordinary folks. Not a positive development for anything other than an ongoing hemorrhaging of political power but when you continue to reinstall the same failed leaders like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Steny Hoyer and Dianne Feinstein and your best hope for 2020 is an unhinged, shrieking fake Indian then you deserve whatever woe that comes your way.

After falling to so much as dent Trump’s armor despite months of organized AstroTurf protests, an unprecedented domestic media propaganda campaign and enough conspiracy theories to fill ten thousand tinfoil hats, the Democrats have failed miserably and completely.

Next up for the geniuses? Tilting at windmills by filing a lawsuit against Trump.

The Hill reports “Democrats exploring lawsuit against Trump”:

Senate Democrats are exploring a lawsuit against President Trump on the grounds that his vast business empire has created conflicts of interest that violate the Constitution.

The effort is being led by Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), who has had preliminary discussions with several senators about the idea.

Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.) confirmed Blumenthal has pitched the idea of a lawsuit, but stressed that no decision has been made.

“I’m yielding to him on the legal issues. I’m not a constitutional scholar on standing, so if he can figure out a way to do it, I’m rooting for him,” he said.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), the ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, said her committee colleague Blumenthal “is leading an effort, asking each one of us to contribute an amount of money for a court case.”

“We’re looking at that,” Feinstein told constituents at a recent town hall event. “The hope is that there will be 41 of us that will be on that court case.”

Sens. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) also said they have heard from Blumenthal about the idea.

“I would want to sit down and talk to him about it. It’s something I’m very interested in looking at,” Durbin said.

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) directed questions to the Connecticut Democrat, but added that Blumenthal has “talked to the caucus about that.”

When future historians and political scientists eventually haul the stinking corpse of this pathetic excuse for a political party onto the autopsy table and put the knife to it they will find that the cause of death was a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/desperation-carries-the-day-as-senate-democrats-ponder-suing-trump

Back