New Pulsar Helion, Trail, Core, Thermals videos & pics! NEW VIDEO 9/11!

Originally Posted By: case-nhAny updates on deliveries of the XP50's.

No new info yet. We're told all pre-order's will ship first however. Thanks for your patience.

Originally Posted By: doggitYes, sorry that's what I meant. TOO many X, P, and Q's to keep up with!!

Did you pre-order one? If so, should be here in a week. If not, it may be a while.

I truly am glad I don't know what I'm missing with the xp units. So far I love the trail xq50 and helion xq30. Our season is closed so I called in a pair of foxes in the backyard just to get a chance to see them in action. The helion looks good and will be great for scanning but the xq50 trail just blows it away with image quality and detail. Very happy with everything so far but definitely looking foward to the sound update.

Originally Posted By: vetman1I am waiting on a Trail XP50 as well. Speaking of the Helion would you go with the Helion XP38 or the Helion XP50 for scanning?

Either one will work well. The XP38 has a little wider field-of-view which is a little more preferred for scanning. Especially in a place like Georgia.

Pulsar Helion XP38 from Night Goggles Inc.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: NGI_TOMThe entire US market only got 8 Trail XP50's, so we only got 1 and it's already sold.

i bet varminter.223 got that one. he gets all the cool stuff first.
thumbup.gif
lol.gif

thumbdown.gif
twernt I
unsure.gif

Originally Posted By: WhistlerBeen following this thread as an outsider and very excited about the new pulsar units. Although i didnt spend the money on the xp units i was notified today my trail xq50 and helion xq30f would be drop shipping from supplier this week. Credit card was charged today so hopefully I'm playing with the new units soon.

When did you place your pre-order? I pre-ordered a Helion XQ30F almost 8 weeks ago and have been holding off on hunting again until it comes in. Needless to say, the wait is killing me!

Maybe a month before I received both units. Ordered from predator hunter outdoors in michigan. He may have more. Best prices I could find.

Last edited:
Anyone figured out how to stream a video with an iPhone using the stream vision app? I'm following the instructions given in the Steam Vision app, but I can't get them to pair up.

Originally Posted By: MDMAnyone figured out how to stream a video with an iPhone using the stream vision app? I'm following the instructions given in the Steam Vision app, but I can't get them to pair up.

It's hit and miss with the units I've had. I've been told they're working on an update to fix that issue.

Just FYI, here's a list of the new Pulsar Thermals we currently have "IN STOCK" and available for immediate purchase.

1 Pulsar Helion XP38 Monocular
1 Pulsar Trail XQ30 Weapon Sight
2 Pulsar Trail XP38 Weapon Sight
1 Pulsar Core FXQ38 Monocular/Clip-On
1 Pulsar Core FXQ50 Monocular/Clip_on

These will be gone FAST.

Shop Here Night Goggles Inc THERMALS Or Call Us!

Tom, does the Trail series have any colors available other than black hot or white hot? I think I've seen where the Helion series scanners do have other color palettes, but haven't seen it in the Trail. Thanks

Understood Tom and thanks for the response. I must say that I like the Sepia color in the Apex XD50A much better than either black hot or white hot. It seems to be easier on my eyes, but of course that is just my observation. I'm assuming then they don't have any color of reticles except black or white as well?

Back