"Leaping Coyote" Amp Horn...AUCTION (Ended)

canislatrans54

The fat man moves. But, sometimes he moves awfully slow.
blush.gif

Way back in January, I asked if any of you fine people might be interested in amp horns, for use with your diaphragm calls.
I also asked for suggestions on how you would like them done.

Well, I took those suggestions, and info, and started sorting through what is remaining of my horn inventory.......

....Then I received several special orders for howlers.
smile.gif
smile.gif

And the amp horns (and other calls as well) got put on the back burner.
sleep.gif

Now, proceed to the present.
I finally got around to finishing this little amp horn a few days ago, (between special order calls).
smile.gif
smile.gif

{There will be a few others coming soon. All of them slightly different than the next.}

Measurements:

...The "mouth" is 1-3/16" x 1-3/8" ID. And it has been beveled inward. Some people suggested that by doing so, it might provide a better "fit" next to the skin/lips.

...The "bell" is 1-5/8" x 1-3/4" ID. The interior of the horn has a few nature-made "ridges".

...The overall length, measured around the outer curve, is 5-1/16".
...But, the "real" length, is only 4-3/4".

As you can see, the horn curls to the right.

Also as you can see, I have put a "pouncing coyote" silhouette in relief, on the left side.

The horn is sealed inside & out.

The horn, while mostly white on the outside, has a natural "dark gold" color on the inside.

(ENDED)....Let's run an auction for this amp horn.
The auction will run until Sunday April 30th, ending @ 11:59pm, Central Time.

Thank you all, for looking!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

A closer view of the coyote silhouette.

Right side view.

Bottom view

View of the "mouth" end, compared to a Ritz cracker.

It doesn't really show well, in the photo.
But, with this photo, I was trying to show how the inside of the "mouth" has been beveled inward.

View of the "bell" end.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: IamjuggernautOh I like this a lot canislatrans54 very well done. What were you starting the bid at

Thank you, sir, for the compliment.
cool.gif

As to opening bids...
That's the thing about (my) auctions...unless I state in the original post, what opening bid I am looking for, a person can open with whatever bid they want.
cool.gif

I have had auctions open for as low as $1.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Originally Posted By: IamjuggernautOh I like this a lot canislatrans54 very well done. What were you starting the bid at

Thank you, sir, for the compliment.
cool.gif

As to opening bids...
That's the thing about (my) auctions...unless I state in the original post, what opening bid I am looking for, a person can open with whatever bid they want.
cool.gif

I have had auctions open for as low as $1.
I just didn't want to insult your craftsmanship but that's good to know for future reference

Originally Posted By: IamjuggernautAlrighty then 35 from me

Iamjuggernaut, sir...you are the high bidder! Congrats!!!
smile.gif

Message heading your way soon.

Back