Night Crew / O'Neill Ops... on the Sportsmans Channel this week!

skinney

Director
I've seen the episode, and appreciate the time and effort Chris took to tell our story. He truly does some of the best work I've seen. It just so happened the stars lined up and they were there to watch and film parts of us testifying at the state capital to allow the use of center fire cartridges with NV and Thermal, which I think plays a large part in not only who we are, but why we do it.
I hope you fellas can take the time and catch this episode, and find it entertaining but more importantly informational.

Night Crew/O'Neill Ops from Chris Robinson on Vimeo.

Being that these two groups seldom have anything worth watching lol, NOBODY BETTER MESS WITH MY DVR...

Night Crew is TOP SHELF and throw in Skinney, I can't wait.

Skinney, Up late tonight crapping my brains out (colonoscopy tomorrow
smile.gif
and watching the Night Crew episode and low and behold there you guys are. I must say I puckered up so as to not miss it. Well worth it. Liked the State capitol part. Always good to hear some sound conservation knowledge and facts to back up your argument. The night footage was pretty cool. I might have to sell a few guns and get some of that gear
smile.gif
Hope you guys are on more. When is the store going live on the website??

Last edited:
Looking forward to episode 2. Great footage as always and love the lack of filters. Great to see guys keep it real and not cave to a world of political correctness and censorship

Great show!!!! Skinny you guys are AWESOME and lucky to have such great hunting where your at!! As far as Chris and the Night Crew are concerned, they have the best predator hunting show out there!! At first I thought there show was just going to be taken place in texas and only be shooting yotes an bobcats from his awesome platform, but no, the format to the night crew is genius, hunting at night, whether it be falconary, to hunting bait piles in subzero weather in S.Dakota, using thermal, white light, or just talking about an ol red neck yote killer, lol. Great stuff, I hope they keep it up.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasGreat show!!!! Skinny you guys are AWESOME and lucky to have such great hunting where your at!! As far as Chris and the Night Crew are concerned, they have the best predator hunting show out there!! At first I thought there show was just going to be taken place in texas and only be shooting yotes an bobcats from his awesome platform, but no, the format to the night crew is genius, hunting at night, whether it be falconary, to hunting bait piles in subzero weather in S.Dakota, using thermal, white light, or just talking about an ol red neck yote killer, lol. Great stuff, I hope they keep it up.

Thanks for the comments Brad and thanks for watching. It does me good to see guys like you recognizing the contrast in format from other shows out there like this. We have busted our butts this year to hopefully deliver a show that people can enjoy something different each week and thus far it's been great. The night has so much to offer and thats what we want to convey. Take care. chris.....

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobThat was a great show!

I liked every part of it.

The lit up hand print on the hay bail was really cool.

x2 on all the above. I sure hope this is a long running series as it is one of the best shows on TV IMO. I love the mix that has been shown this season. From T shirts in TX to -15F SHIVERS in S Dakota. Lights, thermal, birds of prey, KILLER STUFF! and all quality footage. THANKS CHRIS for some FINE viewing pleasure.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasThe big question is why my DVR isn't recording a new Night Crew episode tonight? Is the season over? And when is it gonna return?

Couple more reruns, I think for the next 3-4 weeks, then the latest until next season.

Back