**FuLL of IT........apologies in advance,,,,,,,

jf1073

good outing this morning, I'll briefly take you through it...

YAWN

Hey, its pretty nice out

*&^%$#!!
Mother Nature was not to be denied. Neither was I. The key is to grab hold of something in front of you and really hang it out there.
I almost went home. Glad I didn't.

the literal #2 of the morning, again with hand calls only. I ran out of patience and missed my chance at a third of the morning about 10 minutes later by blowing a broadside shot outta my comfort range. Shoulda waited. Ehh....ez come ez go.

recently I found myself "pining" for the nostalgic and classic feel of wood. A visit to the Boyd's website and a few weeks later and a couple hundred dollars lighter I was caressing nice walnut.
This was formerly a Ruger American Predator in 22-250...the conversion was quite literally drop n go with the exception of a slight adj neeeded for the mag catch. I chose to forego bedding.
Happy Sunday Funday.

Last edited:

Originally Posted By: jf1073 The key is to grab hold of something in front of you and really hang it out there.

pictures and instructions.

scared.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MasterBlasterLOL but the coyote died!
MB Why did you text me and say this thread "reminds me of you?" Huh? Why'd you do that? You better be careful there Buster I could tell some tales on you that would have em rolling in the aisles.

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlWTG, nice stock too.
Did Boyd's ship a plastic trigger guard with your stock, like they did on my laminate ?

yes sir, they did.

Nice job! Thats laying it down!!! Like Infidel, sometimes you come back with one sock or no underware or a bad rash from using the wrong leaf.

My hunting partner had to go bad one day and when he came out from behind the barn he was carrying his camo coveralls at arms length! I was rolling!! I asked, "didn't make it?" Not quite he says.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Many times I have come back wearing only one sock
tongue_smilie.gif

Me too ...lol
i was told a story of a guy using stinging nettle to wipe that poor guy [beeep] was on fire ! I never laughed so hard in my life...poor city boy found out the hard way

Last edited:
Back