Going into the belly of the beast tonight

wildcats137

As some of you may know, Kansas passed a law that will take affect July 2017 allowing concealed carry on university campuses. Tonight at FHSU there is an open forum that's going to speak to the law changes and allow students to voice their opinions on the new law. I'm attending even though I'll have graduated before the law takes affect with the hope of educating some of our liberal brethren that likely "know" many things about concealed carry and firearms in general that simply aren't true.

Wish me luck!

So how did the meeting/forum go ?????

I would hope a good number of the members of the shotgun team were there...... DR. Sheppard is one great guy......

It wasn't what I expected. It was actually more of a panel thing where a bunch of administrators answers questions that the audience wrote down on note cards. It was still interesting though. The head of the res life department got "corrected" right in front of us. She told the crowd she was planning on requiring res life students to mark down on the housing application if they were going to exercise their carrying rights. She got a very stern response from another administrator who told her she would not be allowed to ask us if we were carrying.

Back