Tased in the nuts at mc Donald's

azmastablasta

Dude was speakin' in tongues. I guess that happens when someone puts some wattage through your cottage.
w00t.gif

How many volts would it take YOU to comply?

Good grief that dude is stupid. Could have saved himself a lot of pain.

and people wonder why they get shot.

Originally Posted By: Lazerus
How many volts would it take YOU to comply?

Good grief that dude is stupid. Could have saved himself a lot of pain.

and people wonder why they get shot.

Exactly.. It would take about .5 seconds. Once those barbs are in, why resist? Like that is going to work and do anything but put you at risk of a heart attack.
I was surprised that he hit her. That was just stupid.

Funny. Her tactics suck though, she earned the punch. I worked with a lady who stopped more fists with her face than a pro boxer for the same reason.

Originally Posted By: GrizleyHunterLMFAO

Why do dunb-sses always not comply with the law

Can't figure that out either, but it sure makes for good youtube video..

if he would have left when asked, by the officer, it would have been over. He earned what he got. Especially after hauling off and hitting her.

I also think that she dropped her guard with him and he hit her. I would think that if you had a reason to pull out the taser, you have already made up your mind that he isnt' going to comply and unless he gets on his knee's and crosses his ankles, she was taking a risk.

She took that punch well. I have noticed that police dept have standards to join for Physical fitness, and wonder if they make the police do that same test once a year to ensure they are still meeting that standard.

I have just noticed lately that more and more people are obese than not.

My oldest son was at a college party that got a little out of hand and got busted, under age. Already had 2 minor in consumption charges on his record, knew it was not good, 2 years probation on the second, so he broke and ran. Rounded the corner and they tagged him with the Tazer.

Said he didn't ever want to go there again! Next time they yell stop he was going to the ground with his hands behind his head, that that SOB hurt! Felt like he'd been kicked in the nuts, and they hit him in the chest.

Not sure if the tazer or the judge got his attention, but the combination of the 2 definitely did. I don't think he drank another beer outside his apartment or his mother's house until he turned 21 years old. If he went to a party, he volunteered to be designated driver, and carried a 6 pack of Coca Cola.

Back