New Pulsar Helion, Trail, Core, Thermals videos & pics! NEW VIDEO 9/11!

In the process of editing a new video that shows the Stadiametric Rangefinding feature found in the Pulsar Trail line of thermal scopes on human subjects using the "Elk" icon as a guide. Works great!

img_047_zpsd8edtf7l.jpg

Video will be up soon...

That's pretty neat, Tom.

Looks like the zoom worked really well, and the clarity was not too bad within the middle range of zoom.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
That's pretty neat, Tom.

Looks like the zoom worked really well, and the clarity was not too bad within the middle range of zoom.

Indeed. I'm really impressed with the Trails. Some of our first pre-order units shipped out today ahead of schedule! One customer from TX will have his new Trail XP50 on Monday!
Lucky Bugger...

The entire US market only got 8 Trail XP50's, so we only got 1 and it's already sold. That's why preordering these new Pulsar units is so important. My guess is dealers will only get 1 or 2 every couple of months for the first year.

Wow glad I preordered though night goggles a while back. I was told twice i think your one of the first to preorder one. It don't matter I can't use it till November anyways. Do I need to preorder on a helion xp 38 or the 50 also? Or do you think these will be more readily available in a few months?

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMThe entire US market only got 8 Trail XP50's, so we only got 1 and it's already sold.

i bet varminter.223 got that one. he gets all the cool stuff first.
thumbup.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: KwazWow glad I preordered though night goggles a while back. I was told twice i think your one of the first to preorder one. It don't matter I can't use it till November anyways. Do I need to preorder on a helion xp 38 or the 50 also? Or do you think these will be more readily available in a few months?

You're in line to get the next Trail XP50. Should be within a month. As far as the Helion, I would say yes. Let's get you on that list as well since we already have a couple pre-orders. Give us a call Monday. Thanks!

Been following this thread as an outsider and very excited about the new pulsar units. Although i didnt spend the money on the xp units i was notified today my trail xq50 and helion xq30f would be drop shipping from supplier this week. Credit card was charged today so hopefully I'm playing with the new units soon.

Correct. He recorded the audio with his iPhone then added it in post. I consider that a minor inconvenience for now. Looking forward to the audio fix update though.

I consider a minor inconvenience me having $4500 sitting around because there are no QP38's available to purchase today!!!!! Right now.

Originally Posted By: doggitI consider a minor inconvenience me having $4500 sitting around because there are no QP38's available to purchase today!!!!! Right now.

Do you mean Trail XQ38 or XP38? I assume you mean XP38's!

Back