** SET OF SMALL BODY BUNNY BOMBS **

badtothebone

Hi!

If you are a fan of small body calls, and would like a set from the same stick but with different tuning (check out the reeds), check this out.

The calls are both from the same cocobolo turning stock blank with similar color and figure. Oil and my bees wax blend make a great non-reflective field finish.

Both boards are tuned a bit differently from the other, so between both calls you get a wide range of sounds. They are both unbelievably easy to blow, and LOUD. The small bodies are hand friendly and easy to choke off and muffle.

How about an auction for the pair? Your bid will be for the pair, and the pair is comprised of the two calls.

If you're new to hand calling, I'd be glad to get on the phone with you after you get the call and go over the basics with you.

Let's end an auction at the stroke of 6:00 PM EST on Wednesday the 26th. Time stamps prior to 6:00 are good, but if it starts with a 6 (6:XX) it's too late.

I'll cover domestic postage and tracking.

Information about international shipping is in my sig line.

Anyone want to start it for $20?

Regards, friends!

Rudy

Sasfras!

Thank you kindly. I see this was your first post; welcome to Predator Masters. You'll find this site to be awesome, and home to many great people!

Regards,

Rudy

Back