You can sleep when you are dead.

skinney

Director
Out of pure experience, I've learned when you are hot, stay hot, keep the momentum rolling, don't stop.

IMG_20170404_180955_913_zpsnntnnevc.jpg

"Death often comes in pairs for us."
Over the past month in territory uncharted for us, we've documented over 12 doubles filmed in pitch black using thermals. 4 of which were killed simultaneously on the same screen with 2 shooters.

The past 3 nights have lead to 7 hours of total sleep, all of which we saw the sunrise. Normally we don't kill this late in the season, but with the hi-end equipment we are currently running, and the amount of Ranchers including ourselves who want the Coyotes thinned around the calving lots, make no mistake, when they come into the cattle, we will find them, and kill them.

I'm gonna try my best to give all of this footage the credit it deserves, with over 50 killed (filmed with thermal) in the past month under the cover of darkness, hunting them on foot, sometimes going for miles... Should be good, unless we decide to make it 100 confirmed.

-Get your can on.

Thats awesome guys. I used to run all night like that till I had kids and got older, lol. Now I have to pace myself. Thats a great photo also.

Back