Southern Indiana coyote hunting

ischunk

I am looking for a hunting partner here In southern Indiana. I have all the fun toys to include night vision and thermals just hoping to find a hunting partner that has some experience.

you ever plan on coming up north let me know. I usually hunt near Roselawn and Morocco. I have thermal and night vision as well. Randy

Originally Posted By: ischunkI am looking for a hunting partner here In southern Indiana. I have all the fun toys to include night vision and thermals just hoping to find a hunting partner that has some experience.

Where you located? I been chasing critters as a kid since the late seventies so I have a little experience! I hunt mostly Gibson, Warrick, Pike and Spencer counties in Indiana but also hunt Kentucky and Illinois some. I hunt both day and night and it's hard to get a good nighttime partner!

looking for an experienced occasional calling buddy in Jefferson, Scott, Washington, Jennings, Jackson, Clark county Indiana areas ....

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: ischunkI am looking for a hunting partner here In southern Indiana. I have all the fun toys to include night vision and thermals just hoping to find a hunting partner that has some experience.

Where you located? I been chasing critters as a kid since the late seventies so I have a little experience! I hunt mostly Gibson, Warrick, Pike and Spencer counties in Indiana but also hunt Kentucky and Illinois some. I hunt both day and night and it's hard to get a good nighttime partner!

True story. Its hard to find someone that wants to be committed to nights.

I'd hunt with you but I'm further south in the Evansville, IN area. I'm in Warrick County area.

My old duck hunting partner recently died of colon cancer. So I'm tying to hunt by myself these days and now I have cancer too.

Back