Sons of Guns........What was he thinking?

Mark204

Yesterday my buddy and I went to the farm to do some shooting, during our lunch break he asked me if I remember the show called Sons of Guns.

I had to think for a second but I did remember it, it was interesting to watch when there was absolutely nothing else to do. So he tells me the owner, Will Hayden, was convicted of raping two preteen girls more than two decades apart. The charges were two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape. The victims now are 15 and 37 years old.

So I did some digging and found out that aggravated rape in the state of Louisiana carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison. Hayden is 51.

So I ask, what was he thinking? The guy has a profitable gun shop, (I guess), has a TV show, and he rapes two PRETEENS!

What a POFS! But that's just my opinion, which doesn't account for much.

Here Kitty Kitty

As for that POS and many others in this world.

Money and fame can lead to all kinds of stupid crap, esp those that have it in their mind already. Lots of over paid people get it into bad things like, booze, drugs, etc...

Either this was moved already or I'm going bonkers but this IS IN the clubhouse.
If I remember correctly the first incident happened before he was a gun guy. The 2nd happened before the show but after he started making guns. Regardless, he now gets to rot where he belongs. Maybe a little karma is waiting also. His daughter and soninlaw are a couple pieces of garbage aswell. They were arrested for beating a kid or kids. I don't remember exactly.

What a sicko... I hear he has another charge from his own daughter.. I wonder what the govt plans to do with all his firearms

I would suggest he wasnt thinking - he's a rapist of young girls. Most of them are not thinking, they are reacting to an urge. I havent followed the story, but saw the headlines, so I dont know the evidence presented. With a life sentence imposed, I would imagine they took this one very seriously. Never watched the show. Dont have TV, dont miss it.

Back