Decoying coyotes

Ha, thanks! Jeff, I've been watching your past videos, getting into the mood and trying to get my new shooter understanding what to expect while were trying to get some footage.

Getting anxious...John's been getting into them early.

Ya Im trying my best to leave em be for another month. I have no doubt you could get some work right now though. I know my dogs are ready. Wont be hard to get em in the dog box.

Per James' explanation, go to the video you want to 'share.' Click on share and go to 'embed' and copy that link over into PM. Below the PM reply box you should see a drop down showing 'using UBBCode.' Open the drop down and click on 'using HTML and UBBcode', then submit.

Walking into a stand last Saturday had the dogs come up out of the wash and had 3 coyotes on them, busted two with the shotgun and the 3rd with the rifle. Still had my pack on! Great way to start the morning.
For us its semi started. Running into about 50% hard chargers now.

Thats always a pleasant scenario to walk into Brent!
smile.gif

Ive made one stand so far. Called in a hard charging pair at the 35 minute mark. Came in pissed like I just turned the call on in their bedroom. Tore Spots nub up pretty good. They dont get her very often. I guess she's rusty from a long winter in the pen. Worked like a dream and I folded em both like a deck of cards. Still gonna wait a bit longer before I hit em hot and heavy.

Thanks guys. The weapon is a Sako Finnelight in 22-250 topped with a Zeiss Victory. Its been a good kill stick for me so far.

Back