Forged in Fire?

we just saw one where they had to pick from a bunch of blades that had failed round one in the past & try to make something from them to meet a new spec.

It's one of my favorites. I appreciate that they're bringing back some of the contestants that lost out in earlier rounds. But I also like that they're doing a "champion of champions" as well.

I have to admit, when they first advertised the series, a couple of seasons back, I thought, "this is going to be ridiculous" but for the first time ever I was wrong. (SI)

Last edited:
One of my wife's favorite shows.She's not a knife princess, but she appreciates the work, techniques and artistry.

All her other favs involve bad guys getting their asses kicked.

Doug is all smiling & friendly & knows 138 ways to kill you before you even know anything is happening LOL

I enjoy this show as well, really interesting what they can do with limited time and supplies. Actually enjoy several shows on the History Channel.

I've watched it since the beginning but it just recently dawned on me that my favorite part is when a guy wearing a kilt, a Karate jacket, one of those sports car caps, or man bun gets the axe.
smile.gif

I hear what your saying RePete, those types seem to be more into style than skill. It also would seem to me that Montana has quite a few talented knife makers.

Back