Foxpro Fusion categories.....

Cycle-N-Squeeze

So im using the Mac version of the Foxpro programming software and I went through and sorted all my sounds in the proper categories, hit save and exit, only to download them to the tx-1000 to find them all jacked up and in the wrong spots? Pretty frustrating !!! Can anyone explain this ? Im lost and just lost 45 mins of my life ill never get back.

Thanks

Only thing to do would be to plug your fusion back in the computer and see if the categories are saved correctly in the caller. Then you would know if the remote possibly did not upload the changes correctly.

Last edited:
It's not that I will organize everything in the foxpro programmer hit save and exit, right after doing that if I go back into categories everything will already have come unorganized.

Good advice from cmatera. Not sure if the version for Mac works exactly the same as for Windows computers. Most people who have had problems with the categories leave out a step at the end. You have to click Save/done to exit, and then update your remote to get everything in sync.

Back