Banshee/ Hellfire stand

Linedog

Does anyone have pictures of a base or stand you have made for Banshee / Hellfire type of call ? I just ordered a new Banshee from Foxpro and I would like something to keep it off of the ground a bit .
Thanks for any replies .

I can't get pic's to work on Here BUT if you go over to Fox Pro forum or Predator talk You can see my stands I made for mine out of PVC PIPE---under FP Digital calls [my new Banshee]

Last edited:
I always just set mine in a bush, I think I carry too much junk already. I'm getting old and it is hard to set on the ground so I need to pack a chair/stool. Stool, shooting sticks, rifle, call and decoy are about all I care to carry.

I either set the caller in a bush or I have a little Velcro strap that i keep on the handle of my caller and can use it to strap the caller onto a small tree trunk or branch. I walk from 3-6 miles across rough country making stands along the way in a day of calling and don't carry anything extra I don't need.

I made this.
1pc 1 1/4" ID square, drill & tap 4 1/4x20" holes, put 1 bolt 1/4x20, 1/2" or 3/4" long from inside and tack weld head (this is for the decoy base to screw onto)
Put another 1" long 1/4x20 bolt from inside, tack weld it. This is the bolt that attaches through the hole on the cs14/banshee bracket and attach with wing nut (so you can tighten/take it on off)
Another tapped 1/4"x20 hole is for my ground post.
The square stock slides over a t-post for when you want it up higher.

Back