Time to close the doors?

Redfrog

Is it time to close the doors on this forum? There doesn't seem to be much interest any more. Posts are few and far between.

What do you guys think?

Why? This forum makes more sense than "Ask the Game Warden" or several other forums in the mix here.

Originally Posted By: GCWhy? This forum makes more sense than "Ask the Game Warden" or several other forums in the mix here.

I agree.

Originally Posted By: GCWhy? This forum makes more sense than "Ask the Game Warden" or several other forums in the mix here.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I should have been more clear. We are reviewing several forums to see if they are still relevant. Many , including this one were good ideas at the time, but over the years, interest has dropped off.

It's not a case of one forum making more sense than another that is failing.

If there is the interest we'd love to keep it going. If anyone has any suggestions on how to spark it up, let me know.

We really want to give you guys active forums.

i browse here quite a bit. and bc of this forum, my "collection" is growing while my wallet is shrinking. I have bought a david winston, a gene ingram(although that was a different forum) I have since ordered 2 more of mr. Ingrams knives. it is very informative. I check at least weekly.
Mark

Originally Posted By: masshunterI look every time I go on this sight.

Me to, Love this form. May not post much but it keeps things interesting and the drool factor going.

+1 vote to leave it be.

I don't post in here but I like looking. On the other hand, when was the last time a real game warden actually responded in that forum? Everything I've seen in there is other people's opinions and the advice to contact their local wardens to confirm, off board of course.

My view is to keep it, knives are essential in most of our outdoor sports, some of us even attempt diy projects.
Like custom calls, it's one of the few areas we can express some artistic/craft satisfaction (either buying or making).
Look how many of us enjoy "Forged in Fire" TV show, but will likely never have a forge.
Plus, Gibb's rule # nine !

Back