Anyone use 2 callers together?

Stub2

I was wondering if any of you go to the extra work of using two e calls at the same time. If so, do you place the calls close together or some distance apart? What type of sounds do you use on each?
Iam not having luck here in Michigan and using hand calls combined with e call hasn't made things any better. Iam just thinking of things I might do to improve my success.

Originally Posted By: Stub2I was wondering if any of you go to the extra work of using two e calls at the same time. If so, do you place the calls close together or some distance apart? What type of sounds do you use on each?

Iam not having luck here in Michigan and using hand calls combined with e call hasn't made things any better. Iam just thinking of things I might do to improve my success.

almost 99.99 percent certain using 2 callers at the same time is not going to improve you success.

having success at calling coyotes starts way before the electronic sounds are played or the mouth call is blown.

best advice i could offer would be to find a mentor that knows what they are doing and is willing to take you under wing for a bit. good luck.

Yah, buddy & I each have the Alpha Dog and we have run them simultaneously a couple times, no problem.
They were about 100 yards apart, facing opposite directions.
One time we tried to make it sound like a big spread out pack.
Another time we just ran them as if the other wasn't there.
On the later approach had one come in hot, buzz my caller, then take off.
Bottom line for us, it wasn't worth the battery drain, so from then on we only took one to a stand.

Like STS said, its no silver bullet, and the fundamentals are way more important.

I did try it once, using vocals. It was a dry stand and a last ditch effort as I had the small 416b in my pocket and said what the heck. No takers but it sure fooled my partner who was sitting some distance away.

Back