want a mojo or movement device ???

260fan

Have a foxpro 5. Want a remote device that I can attach to it?
All recomendations, suggestions, experiences with such devices and input will be greatly appreciated.

260 fan,

I'm not sure what model you are talking about, but we have decoys that will replace the battery door on most of the FOXPRO models. THE FOXJACK 3 attaches directly to a Shockwave, the FOXJack 4 attaches directly to the Fusion or Crossfire, and the FOXJack 5 attaches to the Spitfire, Wildfire 1 and 2, and the Inferno. These units once attached can then be operated remotely from your remote control (by depressing the Aux button). We also have the Jack Jr. which is a stand alone decoy, but can be connected to a FOXPRO game call and be operated from your remote control. These are all proven units, and are all Proudly Made in the USA.

I was looking for one for my FX3 today. I see the ones that replace the battery door but didn't think they will work with the FX3 model. Will they?? I'd like it to run off my remote if possible.

Originally Posted By: 260fanHave a foxpro 5. Want a remote device that I can attach to it?
All recomendations, suggestions, experiences with such devices and input will be greatly appreciated.

Why do you feel you need a Decoy?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: 260fanHave a foxpro 5. Want a remote device that I can attach to it?

Why do you feel you need a Decoy?

Decoys are a must during the day.

Back