Bill's New Red Ferrari and the State Trooper

hm1996

Staff member
Bill just took delivery on his brand new bright red Ferrari and couldn't wait to get it out on the highway to air it out.

As soon as he got out of town, he let 'er rip. He was up to 95 when he passed a trooper hiding behind a billboard. Well, Bill figured that trooper's car couldn't catch the new Ferrari, so he hit the gas.

At 125, Bill was surprised to see the trooper keeping up and decided he was only making things worse, so he slowed down and pulled over on the shoulder.

The trooper approached his car and asked to see Bill's license. While inspecting the license, he looked at his watch and told Bill, "It's only ten minutes 'til shift change. I really don't want to write up a ticket this late, so I'm gonna give you a break. If you can tell me a story that I've never heard before as to why you were driving so fast, I won't write you up."

Bill didn't bat an eye and replied, "Well officer, my wife ran off and left me for a state trooper two weeks ago. When I saw your lights, I just knew it was you and you were bringing her back!"

Regards,
hm

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Back