Oh happy day..

Tbone-AZ

I have seen more and more articles complaining about how those that didn't give a hoot about us and the garbage economy couldn't find jobs are now complaining about not being able to find work.

Let me shed a gator tear for them. lol

Following President-elect Donald Trump’s victory and Republicans’ major electoral gains in November, outgoing Obama employees and loyalists to failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have found their job prospects in the District foundering, according to Politico.

“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” longtime Clinton aide Mira Patel, who worked for Clinton in her Senate, State Department and 2016 campaign offices, told the outlet.

Following Trump’s surprise victory Nov. 8, Democratic operatives no longer have some 4,000 presidentially appointed jobs for which to apply when the billionaire businessman takes the oath of office Jan. 20.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/10/...re-are-no-jobs/

BUT.. IT gets even better, hahaha

Now the DNC is cleaning house.

Embattled DNC Asks All Staffers For Resignation Letters

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez has launched a major overhaul of the party's organization, which has been stung by recent crises — and the DNC has requested resignation letters from all current staffers.

Party staff routinely see major turnover with a new boss and they had been alerted to expect such a move. However, the mass resignation letters will give Perez a chance to completely remake the DNC's headquarters from scratch. Staffing had already reached unusual lows following a round of post-election layoffs in December.

Immediately after Perez's selection as party chairman in late February, an adviser to outgoing DNC Interim Chair Donna Brazile, Leah Daughtry, asked every employee to submit a letter of resignation dated April 15, according to multiple sources familiar with the party's internal workings.

A committee advising Perez on his transition is now interviewing staff and others as part of a top-to-bottom review process to decide not only who will stay and who will go, but how the party should be structured in the future.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/election...letters-n739676

The dang liars ain't lookin for work cos they want to, they "see the handwriting on the wall", and just to excite our atheists, that phrase is biblical, look it up. See how educational this baaaaddd forum is? 100 interweb points to the first atheist who can correctly attribute it, and for heaven sake remove it from your vocabulary before you catch salvation, I'm just sayin.

And if you believe the lie that it's normal for a party to completely clean house I have a cool bridge for sale cheap. It's called London Bridge, and it ain't Fallin down. You may view it at your leisure at Lake Havasu Az.

If my take on Perez is right, one would have to be a card-carrying communist to work for the DNC now. Mere fealty to the cause will not longer be tolerated.

Originally Posted By: azmastablasta
And if you believe the lie that it's normal for a party to completely clean house I have a cool bridge for sale cheap. It's called London Bridge, and it ain't Fallin down. You may view it at your leisure at Lake Havasu Az.

I might take that offer up during spring break.. I would close it to cars and charge admission and let the ladies in to jump from said bridge.

For those that don't know, that area of the country during spring break is a popular site for college kids and their crazy drinking questionable behavior.
smile.gif
Charge access to the bridge, set up bungee jumping, and rent space to vendors, video the behavior and sell that..

hmm,

How much??

sure..

It seems like we could make a fortune selling bottles of water, sun tan lotion, and sun oil.

In the morning we could sell breakfast burrito's, 5 hour energy, and aloe. At night, steak burrito's, 3.2 beer, and vitamin B complex.

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: azmastablastacheap, cheap, cheap...split concessions?

Apostates...

None of those girls have anything on Danielle from American Pickers;

Danielle was a strpper/burlesque entertainer for some time. Also big into Roller Derby. I don't mind a little ink done tastefully, I'd be a hypocrite if I did, but imo she's a bit over the top. And besides Jeremy, shame on you, she's old enough to be yo mama.
wink.gif

Interesting that they would all be asked to resign... Maybe it's different in DC, but most everywhere else in the world, if you quit your job, you can't collect unemployment!

Had they simply released them from their contracts, for the purpose of restructuring, they could draw unemployment without harm to their reputations career wise.

Ploy to save money. Ask for the faithful to resign in good standing in hopes of coming back. I. Bet the speech went, everyone needs to resign and then re-apply for their job to the new chair.

Back