Is Tony Tebbe still around the board?

Airedale56

I stumbled upon a YouTube channel using some of his video of Gunner.
I sent him a link to in a PM.

If any of you guys contact him, please ask him to check his PMs.

Thanks

Id sure like to see TT back around. One of the most helpful people I have talked to in the predator hunting world. He helped me out ALOT when I bought my first calls. Invaluable knowledge was gained from him. Not to mention generous. When I ordered my first set of calls from him, he was out of the howlers. He pulled it off his own lanyard and sent it to me. I still have that call, scuffs and marks on it from being used. I also ordered a call from him to give to my brother for his first call, Years and years ago. Tony sent me an extra call for free, just for me. Good Guy in my book. Hope all is well.

Thanks man for the kind words. I got your PM and replied to it. I appreciate you looking out for me. I want to thank Kevin for bringing this post to my attention. He messaged me on Facebag...er...Facebook. LOL
smile.gif
I'm still alive and doing well. Hadn't been here in a couple/three years. If y'all want to see what I've been up to, just find me on Facebook or google Doggin' Predators TV or just call me from the number on my website.

Take care y'all.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeThanks man for the kind words. I got your PM and replied to it. I appreciate you looking out for me. I want to thank Kevin for bringing this post to my attention. He messaged me on Facebag...er...Facebook. LOL
smile.gif
I'm still alive and doing well. Hadn't been here in a couple/three years. If y'all want to see what I've been up to, just find me on Facebook or google Doggin' Predators TV or just call me from the number on my website.

Take care y'all.

Watching the premier of this on vimeo right now, great show and good footage. This afternoon is going to go by a little faster now.

He sure gets out and kills a lot of coyotes.

I had a puppy from him, and that entire process was a challenge but not from TT side, I couldn't have said enough good about the experience.

I know others have a different opinion, but i wonder if they are here anymore? Haven't seen some on in a while.

I run into him at contests and he is a nice guy, used to have a office job and now hunts. There are many days i look out the window of work and wonder out of jealousy if it's really possible to do that too??

I won't die wishing i spent more time at this desk, I am sure that i will wish that i hunted more, fished more, and spent more time with the kids and wife.

From what i can see of TT, i doubt that he has those thoughts. I am sure that it's hard, and making ends meet is a challenge, not to mention keeping the rigs running, and the clients booked. Its' all work, but there are days i wish i had those problems.

I also ask my wife for a booked trip with him every time she asks what i want... Hopefully she gets tired of hearing it and books it.

I won a hunt with Tony at the first PM Hunt I attended, due to scheduling limitation I was only able to hunt on a specific weekend and the weather was terrible, winds so high that our footprints filled in just while we were on the stand and I spent most of the day chewing on sand blow in while on the stand. Tone busted his but to put me on coyotes and we had a great time it was more like hunting with an old friend that with a guide. I said to Tony " this should be interesting I've never hunted with a guide before" Tony said "It should work out fine, I've never hunted with a guide either" and it did.

I met Tony when he still live in Iowa . Bought a horn howler from him and gave him some burl wood I had. Met him in a parking lot when I was passing through Cedar Rapids where he lived , an hour and a half from me ,and got my howler and he demonstrated it right there !!! Great guy. Jim

A few years ago VicFox from Australia and I hunted with Tony in New Mexico. He is a super nice guy, polite and respectful in his ways and helped us have a great hunt. We called several coyotes during our hunt with him. I would like to do it again.

Here's the post I did of that hunt, along with a couple other places Vicfox and I hunted.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...199#Post2036199

Back