We could REALLY use some prayers.....

canislatrans54

My family could really use some prayers.

The week started off fantastically, with my youngest son & his girlfriend giving me my first grandson.

Now, the week is ending very crappy.
My son just called me, to let me know that they are having to take my newborn grandson, to Children's Mercy in Kansas City.
It seems that over the past 36 hours, the doctors have determined that he was born with a kidney disease.
cry.gif
cry.gif

WOW.. I am so sorry, and will add your family and youngster to my thoughts.

I wish well wishes to your family and this new baby. Hopefully they will be able to get it under control and get the little one on the right track.

Sorry to hear the news. Prayers sent for total healing of your grandson and for comfort to your family during this difficult time.

Will, praying for God's love, mercy and healing for you and your family. God is good all the time. I know he is hearing these hundreds of prayers going up from all your friends here. Hold on to your faith and know He will intervene.

Thank you, everyone!!

Some say that the power of prayer is non-existent.

I don't believe that.

I have an update on my little grandson......

Dad, Mom & son are back home!!
My son told me yesterday afternoon, that they came home late Monday, the 27th.

I have been told, that after running many, many tests, the doctors at Children's Mercy found ZERO symptoms of any type of kidney disease!!
{It's possible that the doctors here in Salina, had misdiagnosed the situation.}

All the C. Mercy doctors found was that the baby had a few levels (of what, my son didn't say), that were off.
They gave the baby some sort of meds, and some vitamins, and both...observed him...and ran more tests.
After the meds & stuff, they determined that whatever levels had been off, were back on track.

So, after spending the weekend in the hospital, they sent everyone home.
And, they will be doing monthly checks on the baby for a while, to make sure things stay correct.

Again, THANK YOU all, for your prayers!!!!!!

Back