A Day of Firsts

Crunch

I headed out to the lease Sunday morning and got out there later than intended, so decided to stalk my bait sites for the hogs that been showing up on the game camera. As I was moving to my second setup area a coyote popped out on the logging road about 35 yards out and quickly turned back into the piney woods. I thought he was gone, but went ahead and did some lip squaking like many have talked about on here and 20 seconds later he popped out 30 yards away from behind a tree. The 300 blackout suppressed barked hitting him dead center of the chest and he went down but not DRT. After 30 seconds or so of making the most god awful noise he got up and turned broadside and I punched two more through him broadside and he was down. My first coyote! I didn't like the performance of the subsonic 300 ammo. Nice neat 30 caliber hole in and out with no expansion, so I decided to switch to supersonic for the afternoon hog hunt. Fast forward to about 6pm been in the stand for a half hour and I hear a hog making his way to me noisely through the piney woods. About 45 yards out he stops with his body behind a tree but his head is sticking out perfectly. Settle the crossairs on his ear and bang, DRT a few muscle spasm kicks but doesn't move an inch. First hog 148 pound boar!

Not sure how to post pics. Will see if I can get it figured out tomorrow or if someone wants to send me a message with email address I can send to you to post.

Host the pictures on a site such as photobucket or where ever. Then post the photo properties (usually right click the photo where it is hosted to get the properties) and post them between a
The last part of the properties should be a .jpg

Back