Kiki's Down....

Dropadoglv

My sons last cat of the season till this October. Having a bit of fun! hit this cat at about 200yds with his R15, 55gr Sierra Blitzking. Cat has a different color resembling a Texas Cedar/sand cat. This cat was called in by him using an M. F. K. diaphragm 2 reed call.
Ended his season with 66 Coyotes, 41 cats, around 50 greys!
Just wanted to say, Thanks son! your truly becoming a true killer! you have made me very proud!

33o3yts.jpg

2jewtc4.jpg

2qste6f.jpg

A couple of my cats from March 21st "Day hunt" in Arizona.
Made my longest shot ever on a little cat at 316yds.
2nd cat came in on a Carver hand call to about 35yds and was shotgunned.

bilyl3.jpg

Regards, Drop

what is up with the gang sign and tongue sticking out? takes away from what could of been a good picture. just my opinion.

other than that, wtg son of dropadog.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotwhat is up with the gang sign and tongue sticking out? takes away from what could of been a good picture. just my opinion.

thumbup.gif
First off! It's "NO" gang sign! He's just having a bit of fun! Dang man....he's just a kid? He is also a "Semi-pro" paintballer! His sponsors just about require pics like that! Also, ya' may not know, but Texas predator Crews do exactly the same! Mainly the young guys. We're not into taking pretty pictures of flowers, a fence that looks different, pretty landscapes with blowing grassy fields! Just KILLS! Thanks anyways? I'm surprised ya' don't like the earrings either! I have no idea what's going on with the negative replies on this forum!!!!!!! For me, fine! For my youngest kid putting kills down. Not good! Jmo!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DropadoglvOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotwhat is up with the gang sign and tongue sticking out? takes away from what could of been a good picture. just my opinion.

thumbup.gif
First off! It's "NO" gang sign! He's just having a bit of fun! Dang man....he's just a kid? He is also a "Semi-pro" paintballer! His sponsors just about require pics like that! Also, ya' may not know, but Texas predator Crews do exactly the same! Mainly the young guys. We're not into taking pretty pictures of flowers, a fence that looks different, pretty landscapes with blowing grassy fields! Just KILLS! Thanks anyways? I'm surprised ya' don't like the earrings either! I have no idea what's going on with the negative replies on this forum!!!!!!! For me, fine! For my youngest kid putting kills down. Not good! Jmo!!!

He is actually signing "I love you"......

http://lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

That's about as many bobcat as I've killed. In my life! Didn't even see one this year.

- DAA

Back