School Orders Boy to “Tolerate” Undressing with Girl and Make it “Natural”

azmastablasta

Consider me too angry to speak with any tone of reason.

School Orders Boy to “Tolerate” Undressing with Girl and Make it “Natural”

By Todd Starnes March 21 2017

A teenage boy was told by his principal that he had to “tolerate” undressing in front of a female student and to make it as “natural” as possible, according to a blockbuster lawsuit filed in a Pennsylvania federal district court.

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday by Alliance Defending Freedom and Independence Law Center, alleges the Boyertown Area School District shamed the teenage boy and violated his personal privacy. They are also alleging sexual harassment.

“No school should rob any student of this legally protected personal privacy,” ILC attorney Randall Wenger said. “We trust that our children won’t be forced into emotionally vulnerable situations like this when they are in the care of our schools because it’s a school’s duty to protect and respect the bodily privacy and dignity of all students.”

In the case of “Joel Doe” – they clearly ignored that duty.

Last Fall, the teen boy was standing in his underwear inside a locker room at Boyertown Area High School preparing to change for a physical education class.

“He suddenly realized there was a member of the opposite sex changing with him in the locker room, who was at the time, wearing nothing but shorts and a bra,” the lawsuit states.

The boy, along with several of his classmates reported the incident to Assistant Principal, named as a defendant.

“Dr. Foley indicated that the legality was up in the air but that students who mentally identify themselves with the opposite sex could choose the locker room and bathroom to use, and physical sex did not matter,” the lawsuit states.

The teenage boy asked the assistant principal if there was anything that could be done to protect him from the situation.

“Dr. Foley told Joel Doe to ‘tolerate’ it and to make it as ‘natural’ as he possibly can,” the lawsuit states.

As the boy got up to leave the office, the assistant principal allegedly told the youngster to again “be as natural as possible.”

Even more disturbing, parents were not told of the school district’s decision to let students of one sex use the locker rooms and bathrooms of students of the opposite sex.

“The District’s directive to Joel Doe was that he must change with students of the opposite sex, and make it as natural as possible, and that anything less would be intolerant and bullying against students who profess a gender identity with the opposite sex,” the lawsuit states.

The young man’s parents made an appointment to school leaders and were told that the district is “all-inclusive.”

The lawsuit alleges that Foley told the boy’s parents their son could use the nurse’s office to change – if he had a problem changing in front of girls.

Principal Brett Cooper, also a defendant, backed up the assistant principal’s solution.

Supt. Richard Faidley suggested if “Joel Doe was uncomfortable changing with those of the opposite sex, or with using the nurse’s office, then he could just withdraw from school and be home schooled.”

The school district has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Should the school district be found guilty, they should immediately fire Faidley, Cooper and Foley. Their alleged behavior is beyond repulsive.

But the lawsuit clearly illustrates the radical sex and gender narrative being forced on every public school locker room in the nation.

And as evidenced by the school district’s behavior, resistance to this perverse indoctrination seems to be futile.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/column/schoo...make-it-natural

Like so many things now who owns the schools and who the personnel work for has been forgotten.
It would seem simple enough to let the confused gender identifying student change in the nurse station.

As far as I read, I could not get past the thought - if this "girl" really thinks s/he's a "boy" what the heck is he doing wearing a bra? Is s/he a girl who thinks she's a boy transvestite? Back to the girls' locker room with you!

Last edited:
Frigging liberals! The fact that this was allowed to happen and the whole country wasn't up in arms over it, just tells you how far gone we really are! Do you really think we would have tolerated such behavior 10-15 years ago? [beeep] no! That principal wouldn't have a job anymore. This has got to stop. We as a country need to stop this kind of crap before it IS TOO LATE!

I find it interesting that they can't have the girl change in the nurses office, but they can make the boy. I wonder what would happen if every boy lined Ip in the nurses office and left the girl alone.

This crap has really gone way to far. And why has it not backfired on them yet? What i am saying is that when i was in high school if they had came up with this crap there would have been plenty of guys that would have claimed they should be in the girls looker room just to get a good look!! Then they would have came and told the rest of us everything. That would have put a stop to that sh88t real quick. Why havent any of those young men thought of this.

So we have to line up and get with the program and accept this, as reported by the national mental health society as a mental defect.

But, we all have to accommodate less than 1% and be accommodating by not being accommodating to the 99%.

really ironic since the libtards say they want to let the 99% be in charge and not let the 1% control everything.

But, I also agree that Adults forcing children to change or shower in front of opposite sex children is Sexual exploitation of a minor in most states. The school says there isn't a lot of guidance on this.. Yes, There is.. It's very clearly against the law.

Yep. that is modern day government, I mean public school. It is just as broken and out of control as everything else "government".

As time goes by, slowly and incrementally parents are loosing their parental rights as parents while their kids are in the government schools.

In the future, and we're not that far off from it, the government will mandate that every child attend only their indoctrination centers just like in a communist country. There is already an attack to regulate and eventually shut down home schooling as well as private schools in many states.

Just leave it to left wing teacher union lunatics to "educate" the next generations. If you have kids and can get them out of public education, do it.

This is the reason that i would love to see the GOP change the Johnson Act from Religious to Public education.

Make the law state that Public education at all levels non-partisan. College's and public schools shouldn't be preaching Democrat ideology and those that do should be shut down.

We had a girl in my vo-tech auto body class in high school. She changed in the boys locker room with us as there was not a girls locker room there. Very few girls had ever taken the class but she wasn't trans gay whatever. She was straight and frankly pretty dang good looking. Needless to say, she didn't care about getting down to a bra and none of the guys did either.
lol.gif

Hmmm, must have been a lot of stretched out shorts in that locker room!
laugh.gif

Boyertown is about 35mi. South East of me, with what is going on with transgenders I'm wondering if the parents would have sued the school for not letting "her" change with the "other boys"!
This nonsense needs to stop, maybe the Supreme Court is smart enough to figure out that a girl is a girl, and a boy is a boy--JUST MAYBE!

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZwould you say the same if it's your 15yr old daughter?

Probably not, I don't have a daughter. All I was getting at is when I was in high school the guys weren't shy about about changing in front of girls who were willing to be there.

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsHmmm, must have been a lot of stretched out shorts in that locker room!
laugh.gif

lol.gif

Last edited:
Back