Lucky Duck predator call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the revolution sounds compare to WT sounds? Not a caller comparison just the sounds.

Can you use the revolution sounds on a Fox Pro caller?

How is the max volume compared to a CS-24 or Mighty Atom ect?

Originally Posted By: ncyotecallerUsed my buddy's Luck Duck last night and it sounds great! Only issues I see as we only hunt at night is the screen on the remote is too bright, the buttons aren't illuminated and they are pretty loud when pressing them.

Put a couple of pieces of Red tail light repair filter paper over the screen.

You may need to use a couple of layers.

Also, If they can hear the remote buttons, they are dead!!

Originally Posted By: reaper4Family guy, getting the LD sounds in a fox pro is hard to do. It's possible but not easy

Would that be legal?

Have no idea if it is or not. I don't see why it wouldn't be if you purchased a lucky duck call and the sounds on it.

Originally Posted By: reaper4Have no idea if it is or not. I don't see why it wouldn't be if you purchased a lucky duck call and the sounds on it.

I'm not positive but I believe that the promotion of illegal activity is still against the TOS on this site. I believe it has been problematic for folks promoting this practice with FP sounds in the past. Perhaps Al will clear this up for us.

crazy.gif

For all you people that think stealing copyrighted sounds that are encrypted is ok. This is what my copyright lawyer told me
Rick if you see or hear anybody talking about how or who pirating your sounds give me all the info you can including screenshots and I will take it from there
Those who make unauthorized copies of these audio files Will be liable under 17 U.S.C. s504
Of the copyright act for statutory damages of not less than $750.00 and not more than $30.000 for each unauthorized copy of any of these audio files

Thank Reaper4

Rick paillet

Well there's the answer. Good to know. Just for double ck's info, I never told anyone to do it or that it was a good idea, I just said that sort of thing is hard to do.

Rick, I commend you on the call and sounds. They have a whole lot of people talking about them.

Anyone that knows me would laugh at the idea that I have been accused of promoting illegal activity. I don't even have all of the fox pro sounds on my new call yet lol

Originally Posted By: family guyHow does the revolution sounds compare to WT sounds? Not a caller comparison just the sounds.

Can you use the revolution sounds on a Fox Pro caller?

How is the max volume compared to a CS-24 or Mighty Atom ect?

The WT sounds more realistic than the revolution to me...

It can be done.
But if you own the revolution you can take the sounds off that caller and put on your FP to use.. But if you sale your revolution or your FP caller you have to remove those sounds...

The revolution is way louder than the CS24.. I hit 2 buttons at the same time by accident and that thing was as loud as my MA21.. It is loud.. Dan

Originally Posted By: reaper4Better be careful dan, you might get accused of pirating sounds lol

I just read that above my post.. The sound that comes out of speakers sure doesn't sound encrypted to me...

Lol I agree with you. I would never advocate for piracy or anything like that but for the guy that buys different calls and combines the sounds onto his favorite unit.....good for him

On my callers I might use 5 sounds out of 100+.. I think I use 4 vocals, couple distress sounds and a couple crow calls all season and they are all I need.. I just bought a FP CS24 and find myself going back to my WT.. My cousin bought the lucky duck and it just doesn't seem real if that makes any sense... Wt and the FP feel solid.. My opinion though is all.. Dan

The cs24c is my favorite call of all time. I still run a shock wave because my partner has the 24 but I can't get enough of that call. Never run a wt

Originally Posted By: reaper4The cs24c is my favorite call of all time. I still run a shock wave because my partner has the 24 but I can't get enough of that call. Never run a wt

We have a shockwave also and that is a nice caller and sounds really good also.. I like lots of clear loud volume though and the WT produces it.. Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back