Off to the auction

Sask trapper

Figured I would share a quick pictures of the last shipment of fur for the year

Time to ice fish now and wait for the ice to melt to chase rats and beavers then on to bear season

wow, that is a great haul.. You should be proud of that result..

I can only imagine the feeling of pride after finishing putting up that many pelts.

Good for you. I hope they are all graded high.

thumbup.gif
NICE CATCH---GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE------------------------SKIP

Good pile of fur there Sask trapper! It will be interesting to see what the May sale brings. I was happy with the results of the February sale for my early coyotes. Did you have anything on the last sale?

Originally Posted By: SnowshoesGood pile of fur there Sask trapper! It will be interesting to see what the May sale brings. I was happy with the results of the February sale for my early coyotes. Did you have anything on the last sale?
I had 20 there. Mainly late October and early to mid november. Averaged $90 US on tgem can't complain at all! Also had the sling catch of beaver castor that sold for about $550

Do you sell any of the beaver carcasses to guys wanting them for Spring bear baits? Or do you have to remit the carcass to receive the bounty?

Originally Posted By: SnowshoesDo you sell any of the beaver carcasses to guys wanting them for Spring bear baits? Or do you have to remit the carcass to receive the bounty?
We just have to turn in the tail. I sell a few carcasses it not too many. I supply my dad and myself enough carcasses for our baits in the spring. I usually use about 20 carcasses through the spring myself for the two baits I run

Back