Foxpro inferno quit

Kejr

Was out calling this morning and had pushed the mute button, when I went to start it again it would not work. Tried replacing batteries in the remote and caller with no success. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I've never experienced that. I own an inferno and it's been a great unit. Call foxpro customer service Monday and they'll get you fixed up.

I'm planning on giving them a call. Strange thing was when I got home, I tried the call again in my garage and it worked fine. Go figure.

That is weird. Were you hunting anywhere near an airport or cell towers? Any kind of communication equipment? Possibly interference with the signal. Only guess I can come up with.

The cell towers and airport are actually closer to my house than where I was hunting. Hopefully get a chance to call foxpro today and see what they have to say.

I just posted a thread on my Inferno doing this...my problem didn't start till I added the foxjack decoy to the Inferno..just like yours it stops working mid stand randomly and then will work fine next stand. Not stokt

Mine got to the point the only way it would play was to pick a sound, which wouldn't play, mute it and then press one of my presets. The preset would start playing then I could play any sound I wanted. I called foxpro explained it to them and the promptly sent me a new one. The guy I spoke with said they had never had one do anything like that. Great customer service!

Back