DPMS Oracle 7.62 Reviews?

Anyone have one of these? I was seeing how available and decently price they are for a starter AR-10. I'd love to use something like this for out stalking hogs with a thermal set-up.

I know they probably aren't built like the G2's but just curious on how they group and function. And later down the road I'd like to do a different caliber.

Shot a buddies, I was very impressed with 100 yard groups and functioned flawlessly. I shot a 100 yard group with my remington 700 30-06 with remington core loks and group with his AR 10 with some cheap full metal jacket ammo both off a bench. The AR10 shot considerably better than my bolt gun

I bought one a few months back when Academy had them on sale. I have no regrets on the purchase. It has functioned perfectly, and accuracy is pretty darn good with all the loads I've tried in it. For use as a hog gun, it should serve you very well.

I have had mine for a couple of years. The gritty 7 lb trigger was my biggest complaint. I didn't want to spend much improving it so I sent it to Bill at http://www.triggerwork.net/ For $45 he improved it from a gritty feeling 7 lb. pull to a smooth 4 lb. pull. Not sure if he is known on this forum. Very quick turn around. Beats spending $150 or more.

Can't wait to try it on hogs, next trip to Texas.

Back