ihunt ruger bluetooth speaker: favorite successful playlist creations

shawnNwv

the ruger ihunt app with extreme dimension bluetooth speaker doesnt get much attention in our world for some reason. im always skeptical, and was extremely so at the thought of this contraption. ive tried dozens of ecallers the past decade, and thought what the [beeep], why not? it boast 500 sounds from dozens of species, many of which our game will never need. but after playing with it in the field and calling in a cat (out of season so he lives) several foxs and a yote i spooked after playing mp3s from my personal music playlist files when my call went from playing pup distress into playing godsmack as i was preparing to bark at him! anyway, the speaker is loud enough for most scenarioes eastern calling would demand. ive used it for over 12 stands and the C batteries are still alive. the call list sounds are pretty good quality for this fairly new way to use a caller. some of the sounds seem too short by themselves, but when you put them in order that you like in a personal playlist, they really come to life and u can add silence pauses, repeat inidvidual sounds for a set time etc. theres many pros i can list and few cons. when you take in consideration the ihunt app sounds and the mp3s you can download and play, or the sounds you can self record, the possibilities are seeminglessly endless! ok, enough of my review and onto my reason for this post.

i think the effectiveness of this call would be better if those of us who use it would create sort of a community playlist in which we share our playlist sound orders. we share our favorite personal playlist frm the app or post our own recording or mp3s etc, then name the success we had with each playlist. i believe this can be part of the future of calling, but only if we steer it in that direction, us the predator hunters, not those who just give us the tool. any way, any feedback on this idea, any reviews, any playlist would be greatly appreciated. im working on fixing my playlist and tweekin em. ill share mine if this eventually takes off.

I have just started using it. So far no kill. But i did bring somthing in just out of sight right before the storm. Let me know what all you are having luck with please.

Back