rock river predator pursuit mid length

jimmie

i have the mid length pursuit(18''), I'm not set-up for .223 reloading. anyone out there using factory loads for this rifle, if so what shoots best......

I have only seen the Predator Pursuit in 16" or the 20" that I own, I ran a couple factory loads before I had my handloads ready, and the Rock shot it all. Winchester white box shot good. I was and still am very impressed at how tight the Rock Rivers shoot. I added a Rock R-3 18", and my son has a 20" Coyote, they all shoot sub MOA with our handloads. Enjoy your PP.

I have the rr ath with the 18"stainless. I don't handload myself yet....soon to change but I've shot close to 15 different factory loads thru this gun. Shot moa or better with nearly everything with the exception of cheap fmj ammo.. pick a bullet you like and enjoy.

Well you don't have a 18" Predator Pursuit cause they don't make a PP in 18" barrel length. Yours may have been cut down but would still have a rifle length gas system. Anyway they will shoot just about anything sub-moa.

I have the 16" PP and I could load pebbles in my cases and it'd be sub MOA.

Just kidding...the Hornady Superformance varmint loads (53 grain I believe) shoot just wonderfully.

Back