Cabana Boy Thought This Scandal Was Buried

The Clinton's are some of the worst American's to ever serve a public office of any kind. They are nothing more than a modern day Mafia Family, literally leaving dead bodies behind them every where they go. Obama now will go down in history as the worst thing that ever happened to the United States of America to date. He was and is a traitor to our country in every aspect of the word. He should be held accountable as should the Clinton's. I hope President Trump can find time to pursue legal and extensive investigations into both the Clinton's and Obama, and place them behind bars. Their combined lawlessness is unparalleled in modern history, while the liberals sit around and turn a blind eye in their direction. The scary part of all this to me is the fact that there are so many liberals who think these people walk on water. Liberals are a scourge on our society and the worst enemies we face today!

Originally Posted By: BigSkyDogThe Clinton's are some of the worst American's to ever serve a public office of any kind. They are nothing more than a modern day Mafia Family, literally leaving dead bodies behind them every where they go. Obama now will go down in history as the worst thing that ever happened to the United States of America to date. He was and is a traitor to our country in every aspect of the word. He should be held accountable as should the Clinton's. I hope President Trump can find time to pursue legal and extensive investigations into both the Clinton's and Obama, and place them behind bars. Their combined lawlessness is unparalleled in modern history, while the liberals sit around and turn a blind eye in their direction. The scary part of all this to me is the fact that there are so many liberals who think these people walk on water. Liberals are a scourge on our society and the worst enemies we face today!

AMEN!!!

Originally Posted By: BigSkyDogThe Clinton's are some of the worst American's to ever serve a public office of any kind. They are nothing more than a modern day Mafia Family, literally leaving dead bodies behind them every where they go. Obama now will go down in history as the worst thing that ever happened to the United States of America to date. He was and is a traitor to our country in every aspect of the word. He should be held accountable as should the Clinton's. I hope President Trump can find time to pursue legal and extensive investigations into both the Clinton's and Obama, and place them behind bars. Their combined lawlessness is unparalleled in modern history, while the liberals sit around and turn a blind eye in their direction. The scary part of all this to me is the fact that there are so many liberals who think these people walk on water. Liberals are a scourge on our society and the worst enemies we face today!

Well said brother.

Back