MAN ATTACKED FOR HAVING TRUMP BUMPER STICKER

azmastablasta

Concealed Carry could prevent this. Eight years of being indoctrinated that rioting is good has led to this type of behavior. This will escalate until people are killed, then something might be done.

MAN ATTACKED FOR HAVING TRUMP BUMPER STICKER
MARCH 9, 2017| BY BRIAN ANDERSON

Wow, there really is a post-election wave of hate, just not quite how the media portrays it. Rather than an epidemic of anti-Muslim and minority hate crimes like the liberal press says, what’s really going on is a coordinated attack by the left on anyone and everyone who supports President Trump. A man in Florida was beaten in a road rage incident simply because he had a Trump bumper sticker on his car.

Fox News reports on the incident in Kenneth City, FL.

A Florida man is recovering from a violent road rage attack that he believes happened because he’s a supporter of President Trump.

Gregg Dunay has a Trump bumper sticker and banner on the car he was driving Tuesday. As he approached an intersection, he realized he needed to turn left, but another driver didn’t want to let him in.

“I was waving down and I was like, ‘Hey, can I move ahead?'” Dunay said.

Much like intelligent debate or rational thought, common courtesy is something intolerant liberals have no interest in.

“He rolled down his window and said, ‘F Trump…I’m not letting anybody in front of me who has Trump stickers on his car.’” I said ‘That’s why we have President Trump because people are attacking other people over a bumper sticker,’” said Dungy.

And things would get worse:

Dunay said the driver later tried to swerve into his vehicle. He eventually was stopped at a traffic light in front of a RaceTrac gas station on 66th Street North in Kenneth City when was blindsided by what happened next.

“All of a sudden I see out of the corner of my eye something coming out and when I turned to look, that’s when he punched me in my right eye,” Dunay said.

The sucker-punch opened up a huge gash on Dunay’s eye that needed 5 stitches to close.

There is apparently some security footage of the attack from the gas station, so unlike all of those anti-Muslim hoax attacks, this really happened. The police are investigating, but they don’t see any hate behind the attack, mostly because the victim is a Trump-supporter.

“We’re focused on the battery that occurred and finding the suspect,” said Chief Kevin Riley, adding he wants to speak with with other driver before he can say for sure whether this was a politically-motivated attack. “That may be the case or not the case, we’re still investigating.”

Dunay, who has attended 8 Donald Trump rallies as well as the inauguration, sees it differently:

“It was definitely all political. This is crazy! President Trump is our president — whether you like it or not — for four years,” said Dungy.

I don’t recall anyone ever getting attacked for having an Obama bumper sticker, or for that matter a Hillary Clinton one. The reason why I can’t remember such a thing is because it never happened. If it did it would have been one of the biggest news stories ever, with the media completely freaking out at how intolerant conservatives are. With this, only Fox will report it, as the the rest of the press is bound by a liberal agenda that says Trump supporters are the violent aggressors and leftists are the victims. It’s all BS.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/man-attacked-for-having-trump-bumper-sticker

Back