Inferno failing since decoy addition...

Sealion

Almost seems like an internal fuse or breaker pops about 1 in 5 sets now that I added the foxjack 5 to my Inferno...anyone else expierienced this? The decoy keeps running but the sound cuts off and the remote completely stops working.. I'm going to try a few stands without running the decoy to determine if the unit is damaged or just the decoy is bogus..FoxPro has been emailed (a few days ago,, waiting on response) On another note why is my deadbone noticeable louder and clearer sounding than my Inferno!!??

You know what... My energizers died quick with the addition of the decoy and I put some cheese dick purple off brand [beeep] in there ... this could be the problem eh???

That could also be why it has a hair less volume than my deadbone I'm guessing.. Guna go swap batteries and test it out... standby!

I have an inferno with the foxjack. Works very well. However, when the batteries do go, the sound stops, decoy keeps going and the remote won't operate the decoy anymore. Sounds like you've got this figured out.

Originally Posted By: SealionYou know what... My energizers died quick with the addition of the decoy and I put some cheese dick purple off brand [beeep] in there ... this could be the problem eh???

well duh. lol

^^ haha yeah seems like a no brainer but I completely forgot I even put those junk batteries in there til you asked.. thanks you really are slickerThanSnot ! Worked fine in the car yesterday for 30 min playing all dif sounds + decoy...havnt got a chance to try on stand but I think you fixed my prob! Thank you!

Back