How do you carry all of your crap to the stand?

I've been using the foxpro fur taker for the past few years & its worked out very well.

CS 24C & remote in the call pockett, mojo decoy fits inside the water bottle pouch in the back, 3 or 4 hand calls, gloves, face mask (for when its cold) extra ammo & liscense.

I added a pair of tie down straps to the back of the vest to carry my jackett if I get to warm.

Everything fits inside the vest, I'm even able to slip my homemade shooting sticks through the D Rings on the back edge of the vest so I don't have to carry them.

Now if it just had better back support like the kickstand vest from cabelas it would be the perfect vest.

My rifle is on a safari sling so I'm completely hands free.

Lee

Im having a new 550 cord drag built that Im hoping will carry my chair cross shouldered and have the ability to drag 2 coyotes at once.

I use my Bill Epeards turkey vest seat.To bad they don't make them anymore. I would not take 10 of any vest seats on the market today for it. Sometimes I may use my Kuiu backpack

I hunt mainly solo and use Eberlestock back pack, carries my Krakatoa, rifle , shooting sticks, extra gloves, can even strap my jack in the box decoy to it if needed. Hike into stands with everything on back and pack my chair in one hand.

I just recently bought a cheaper tactical vest on eBay. It's holds all of my crap except the ecaller. I ran one of the straps thru the handle so it hangs at my waist. Then I just carry my rifle and chair across my back.

Back