RCBS Partner press

pahntr760

I want a decent press for decapping only. I decap before SS tumbling. Are these presses the same quality of other RCBS products?

Any other suggestions? I have the Lee "C" single stage, and it is just too rough for me.

Again, this will be fore decap process only.

Thanks

I used one for about 35 years before I bought a Rock Crusher. Did very well all the years I used one. So I say go for it.

Pick up a Frankfort Arsenal hand operated de-primer, that's what I use. They run about $40, and don't take up any room on the bench top. Fast and easy.

Originally Posted By: MotoHunterPick up a Frankfort Arsenal hand operated de-primer, that's what I use. They run about $40, and don't take up any room on the bench top. Fast and easy.

I'd rather throw a handle than squeeze em. Just how I feel on the deal...and for another $15 the press makes more sense to me.

I like the portable Lee hand press using the Lee decapper die
better than anything else I've tried. A couple weeks ago, I
decapped around 1,000 of my son's .223 cases while watching
the ol' boob-tube.
thumbup.gif

I have an older RCBS JR press and that is what I do with mine. Also use it to seat with. The Rockchucker resizes everything. If all your doing is decapping I believe just about any press will work. Get what you want or you will not be satisfied.

I have two RCS3's. They are about the same thing as the Partner. Been using them almost forever and loaded a bunch of bullets with them. They're not very fast but work just fine.

Back