Finding Hornady bullets....

Kino M

Staff member
Can anyone point me in a direction for Hornady 75gr ELD-Ms in 22cal???

I've looked about everywhere and cannot find them and got them on backorder forever.

I'm almost convinced that Hornady is waiting for dealers to get rid of the old 75 Amax before they ship the new bullets!
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Check out Graf's....................they have 75gr ELD match bullets $21.99 in stock.

Here Kitty Kitty

Last edited:
Just get some amaxesI talked to hornady they are the same bullet nothing changed but the material the tip is made out of. Hornady guy told me it wouldn't change your load data or accuracy other then different lot numbers.

Originally Posted By: Mark204Check out Graf's....................they have 75gr ELD match bullets $21.99 in stock.

Here Kitty Kitty

THANKS!!!!!!!!

I actually checked Grafs.last night and they was out. I order from them all the time. Got them on the way finally!!!!

Originally Posted By: zr600Just get some amaxesI talked to hornady they are the same bullet nothing changed but the material the tip is made out of. Hornady guy told me it wouldn't change your load data or accuracy other then different lot numbers.

I have talked to them specifically about the 140ELD-M in 6.5mm and they told me it was definitely not just a new tip and a new design and all of them was different even though they may be the same weight???

Maybe I got a "story" or you did but one things for sure is the BC has went up on all the new ELD-M bullets and the BC has been spot on and accuracy is GREAT.

When I asked about the new 6mm 108 I was told that it was a different bullet from the 105 A-max. The boat tail design is different and the bearing surface has been changed so there is less friction resulting in a change in the loading data. One can actually load more powder resulting in higher velocity and more stability at long range. Have yet to verify the claim.
I don't bother with the 22 cal version but thought you guys should be aware that at least in the 6mm they are different and maybe ask again about the 22 version.

Back