Killer deal on Ruger AR 556

I think this will go down as the best time in the lives of Black Rifle lovers. Most of the rifle manufacturers thought the Dems were going to win, and put a huge amount of Black Rifle material in the pipeline. Now we are going to reap the rewards of that bad bet.
grin.gif
Problem is, I have two safes full of evil Black rifles, and even at rock bottom prices, really can't justify any more. I did start working on 3 rifles for my two sons, and one grandson, when the prices started falling. This project is getting cheaper by the day!

Squeeze

Originally Posted By: SqueezeI think this will go down as the best time in the lives of Black Rifle lovers. Most of the rifle manufacturers thought the Dems were going to win, and put a huge amount of Black Rifle material in the pipeline. Now we are going to reap the rewards of that bad bet.
grin.gif
Problem is, I have two safes full of evil Black rifles, and even at rock bottom prices, really can't justify any more. I did start working on 3 rifles for my two sons, and one grandson, when the prices started falling. This project is getting cheaper by the day!

Squeeze

I bought parts for my granddaughter's AR right after Christmas when things were still a little stirred up and got stuff at rock bottom prices...

Now I just have to find the time to get it put together. I've got a little space, though. She won't be two until May...
laugh.gif

Back