Lucky Duck predator call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hammer0419Wow. Beautiful Doubleck!!

Thanks guys. Ya pretty exciting. I posted a story on the Lion Page.

I purchased a Lucky Duck Revolution call for myself just after Christmas. When it came in one of the wires to the battery tray was loose and not making good connection. I contacted Rick by email and received an immediate response. I explained the issue and was told that I would get another in the mail soon. I came home to find a small package and opened it to find not only one, but two battery trays! This is great customer service! Now I need to get out and put the caller to use! Thanks Rick!

I think the plan is to have them ready to roll by later this year, later as in this coming fall. In other words, they are a ways out.

I know it can hold up to 2000 calls but I haven't seen anywhere that I can see, that you can get more calls or preview calls either?
My partner and I both use shockwaves how's it compare as far as sound quality? I'm very interested in this csller

Originally Posted By: Coach512I know it can hold up to 2000 calls but I haven't seen anywhere that I can see, that you can get more calls or preview calls either?
My partner and I both use shockwaves how's it compare as far as sound quality? I'm very interested in this csller

I have a Revolution and a CS24 C. For my use I believe these are by far the best two callers currently on the market. Adding up all the Pros vs. Cons the Revolution has made my CS24 C my backup/changeup caller. Partially, but not totally because of all the fresh, basically unheard LD sounds that it comes with. Although at the rate Revs are flying off the shelf it won't be for long. )-:

To my ears the Revolution is louder and very, very, very clear. I have loaded several other mp3 TT, RS, etc. sounds on the Revolution. It is extremely easy and no additional software is necessary to load sounds on the Revolution and they sound great. I am confident that Rick will continue to record and release stellar LD sounds regularly.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKOriginally Posted By: Coach512I know it can hold up to 2000 calls but I haven't seen anywhere that I can see, that you can get more calls or preview calls either?

I have a Revolution and a CS24 C. For my use I believe these are by far the best two callers currently on the market. Adding up all the Pros vs. Cons the Revolution has made my CS24 C my backup/changeup caller. Partially, but not totally because of all the fresh, basically unheard LD sounds that it comes with. Although at the rate Revs are flying off the shelf it won't be for long. )-:

To my ears the Revolution is louder and very, very, very clear. I have loaded several other mp3 TT, RS, etc. sounds on the Revolution. It is extremely easy and no additional software is necessary to load sounds on the Revolution and they sound great. I am confident that Rick will continue to record and release stellar LD sounds regularly.
Thx CK

I have been reading on the lucky duck for a while now and im on the fence. i currently run a crossfire and im thinking about switching to this call. Would it be worth my while to switch? Or should i wait until the remote fixes come out?

I wish Luck Duck post something about the remote fix so it's not just a rumor. I'm looking for a new caller and I'm either going to get a shockwave or the Luck Duck and a new remote could very well be the deciding factor on which one to buy.

The Shockwave features the best remote in the industry, right now. I feel sure that Rick will improve his remotes when the new ones come out.

Not sure if others here are actually using or have used both remotes under field conditions. I regularly use the FP TX 1000 and the LD Revolution Remotes.

They both have their advantages. Both are very easy for me to read. The TX1K buttons are further apart which makes them easier to operate. After adding a raised button to the center button on the LD I find that issue to be solved for me. I do prefer the smaller/compact size of the LD Remote.

All in all I would say it's a wash.

It will be interesting to see what LD comes up with on their Gen Two remote, but as it is the Gen One works great for me.

I have a bit of time on my Revolution, and have yet to have an issue with the remote. Seems pretty intuitive, and easy to run.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...294686367331096

Looks like Rick is coming out with 2 more. An intro model and a model without camera, but added a tweeter. It's called the Revolt. I believe it will retail for $299, and I don't see anything on the market that can compete with this callers value. I've always used handcalls, and just started thinking for the first time about purchasing an e-caller. The Revolt will be my first.

Originally Posted By: goosedownerI don't need the camera so I just might have to get the Revolt when it comes out.

Me too! I just hope that new remote isn't too Big & Clunky. (-:

Originally Posted By: Chaney2169I have been reading on the lucky duck for a while now and im on the fence. i currently run a crossfire and im thinking about switching to this call. Would it be worth my while to switch? Or should i wait until the remote fixes come out?

With the season winding down I am going to wait until the new unit's become available.

As CK also said above - My FoxPro Shockwave and CS24C have taken a back seat as long as I have my Revolution.

Nothing bad against the FP line.

Just like the sounds more on the Revolution, I really like the volume and the 360 degree rotation.

Used my buddy's Luck Duck last night and it sounds great! Only issues I see as we only hunt at night is the screen on the remote is too bright, the buttons aren't illuminated and they are pretty loud when pressing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back