C0y0tes in Heaven?

Infidel 762

Staff member
As a teen, I used to listen to the band; Slayer. One of their albums is named “South of Heaven”. In scripture, Heaven is described as being skyward and [beeep] being underground. Tangible places to conveniently wrap our minds around... I would like to think that there are coyotes in Heaven, eternity is a long time to not make a stand.

Just in case there are no coyotes in Heaven, I better enjoy them down here while I still can... pale male, coyote vocals mixed with distress around the 20 minute mark;

Isaiah 2:20 "In that day people will throw away to the moles and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship"... It is the bat that thrives in skyward darkness and the mole that dwells underfoot.

Surface dweller, small female duped by a couple howls followed by a couple minutes of silence... Second series of distress around about the 10 minute mark or there bouts.

Dos punteros

Started a stand with vocals and it spooked two coons up into a tree. About a half hour later I called the stand. I could still see one of the coons in the tree, his comrade snuck out undetected;

Land owner has been seeing a coyote "acting suspiciously" around his corals during daylight hours. I arrive to assess the situation and observe a pretty open section, with all the good cover on the surrounding sections. There is a dry creek bed running through the center with knee high weeds, I thought if coyotes were in this section they would be along that creek.

I was wrong, he did not come from the area I anticipated. In fact he was just all of a sudden there. He was far more sly than myself, I just got lucky and caught him slipping. All it takes is just one time, for his mistakes are far less forgiving than most of ours;

]

Down here, with the fowl of the air, the cattle and many other creature that came out of the ark, the coyote is the one animal I think always "looks suspicious" doing anything other than sleeping.

Many believe that in Heaven, we will be relieved of the pain and sorrows of this world. So we leave our earthly bodies but keep our abilities to feel emotions. That is a major flaw I see in the Big Bang theory; emotions, intent and purpose. Most agree that for something to exist it has to have a point of origin, love and pain did come from cosmic dust. Whatever created the universes cannot be confined to its laws, time lines, limits or edges. Whatever created us has to have emotions and purpose, for events in and of themselves lack sentient.

Unlike earth, Heaven has no GPS Location, Eastings and Westings, grid zones, or coordinate systems. Once there, I wonder if we keep our memories and knowledge gained in this world, most likely they will rendered irrelevant and certainly outdated. The more I wonder, the more I am reminded of the psalmist who said long before me; "be still and know that I am God"...

I still hope there are coyotes there...

/Predators/HOMnomination_zpskztnelgn.gif[/img]

I've been trying to send as many as I can up there with that contingency in mind! Looks like you've been supplying it well also .

Does that mean there will also be skunks and rats and such?!!

I don't know about skunks and rats but I have had some good dogs I hope to be with again... my dog sitting here beside now I hope to be reunited with after our deaths.. concerning cause MAN was the only creature created in his image and with his breath of life.. Dogs can't worship God like man but even the sun and moon worship him bu doing what he designed them to do..

JMHO, all the research I've done over the years has convinced me beyond any doubt that there will be animals in heaven. However the heaven of which we speak today does not yet exist. After the final battle and Satan is cast into the fiery pit, the earth as we know it will be cleansed with fire this time instead of water. New Jerusalem will descend and will be the heaven we speak of today. As to memories, yes, we will retain them all. And frankly at the Bema seat with Christ we will be reminded of all our deeds both bad and good, tested by fire, and the good that survives the fire like gold will gain us extra rewards for eternity. Remember, all who make it to the Bema seat will reside with God for eternity whether or not extra rewards are received. Also in New Jerusalem we will have our earthly bodies returned, pain free, sorrow free,and ageless and we will be known as we were known here. Pretty clear that our memories are in tact. Presently until Christ's return we spend our time in God's presence in spirit form. Remember the martyrs under God's throne crying out for vengence? The main reason I feel there will be animals is because the first great theme discussed about heaven is the Wedding Feast Of The Bride (the church). What kind of feast would lack meat?

So I hope this helps your questions Jeremy, I know we've discussed a lot of things scriptural, but this one area no one seems to have covered. We'll know all these things eventually, hopefully soon. I gotta say though, I can't wait to see if in heaven we get full auto and supressors. LOL

Well, I am certain I have run into a few coyotes that HAD to be living righteously in order to see another day.

No other explanation for it. Lol

Sure there's coyotes:

Sorry, Photobucket up to usual standards....won't let me edit. Caption reads, "You sure you're supposed to be doin' that Mitch Jeremy?"

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762I don't know about skunks and rats but I have had some good dogs I hope to be with again... my dog sitting here beside now I hope to be reunited with after our deaths.. concerning cause MAN was the only creature created in his image and with his breath of life.. Dogs can't worship God like man but even the sun and moon worship him bu doing what he designed them to do..

AMEN to that. Fine read and pics as always from you, much appreciated.

Good read. Unfortunately after you die, you will infact rot like them coyotes. Your thoughts and emotions mean nothing to the universe. They will be erased permanently upon brain death. That's my two cents..

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerGood read. Unfortunately after you die, you will infact rot like them coyotes. Your thoughts and emotions mean nothing to the universe. They will be erased permanently upon brain death. That's my two cents..

To each their own..

I just believe that each mans heaven isn't the same as another.. Your doesn't sound like a good time, but i guess on occasion you can come visit mine and we can hunt together for the day.

I just really, really hope the things i love to do are there in spades.

The real mind twister is that if you really enjoy things that are supposed to be bad for you and send you to [beeep], is my heaven someone's [beeep]? If you don't do the things that you have been so good not doing, and repenting for when you slip, I would be a bit disappointed if i got there and then wouldn't be able to do them for the rest of eternity. If that is in fact the case, I would imagine that i would be doing all i could to come back and be reborn.

Thanks all for the kind commentsOriginally Posted By: hm1996 Sure "You sure you're supposed to be doin' that Mitch Jeremy?"

Regards,
hm

And yes I hope I make it there to be the one doing that:)

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerGood read. Unfortunately after you die, you will infact rot like them coyotes. Your thoughts and emotions mean nothing to the universe. They will be erased permanently upon brain death. That's my two cents..

Thought you might chime in on this topic. I would prefer to be cremated but would rather rot in a ditch before being embalmed. I could not agree more that the universe does not care about my thoughts or emotions. However, If we have no soul that lives on after our death and our brains are nothing more than liquids and tissues, how can we fully trust anything we believe? For myself, there is a difference between believing and believing in. From previous topics, you are strong in your convictions. There are times I would have given anything to believe there is no God, while living life in a manner but knowing there is a different way, choosing to go on anyway...

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ

I just believe that each mans heaven isn't the same as another.. Your doesn't sound like a good time, but i guess on occasion you can come visit mine and we can hunt together for the day.

I just really, really hope the things i love to do are there in spades.

The real mind twister is that if you really enjoy things that are supposed to be bad for you and send you to [beeep], is my heaven someone's [beeep]? If you don't do the things that you have been so good not doing, and repenting for when you slip, I would be a bit disappointed if i got there and then wouldn't be able to do them for the rest of eternity. If that is in fact the case, I would imagine that i would be doing all i could to come back and be reborn.

I think we will have a complete psychic change and all our wants will be fulfilled. Even the wants that we fill with money, sex, power and coyotes... the word serenity comes to mind.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaJMHO, all the research I've done over the years has convinced me beyond any doubt that there will be animals in heaven. However the heaven of which we speak today does not yet exist. After the final battle and Satan is cast into the fiery pit, the earth as we know it will be cleansed with fire this time instead of water. New Jerusalem will descend and will be the heaven we speak of today. As to memories, yes, we will retain them all. And frankly at the Bema seat with Christ we will be reminded of all our deeds both bad and good, tested by fire, and the good that survives the fire like gold will gain us extra rewards for eternity. Remember, all who make it to the Bema seat will reside with God for eternity whether or not extra rewards are received. Also in New Jerusalem we will have our earthly bodies returned, pain free, sorrow free,and ageless and we will be known as we were known here. Pretty clear that our memories are in tact. Presently until Christ's return we spend our time in God's presence in spirit form. Remember the martyrs under God's throne crying out for vengence? The main reason I feel there will be animals is because the first great theme discussed about heaven is the Wedding Feast Of The Bride (the church). What kind of feast would lack meat?

So I hope this helps your questions Jeremy, I know we've discussed a lot of things scriptural, but this one area no one seems to have covered. We'll know all these things eventually, hopefully soon. I gotta say though, I can't wait to see if in heaven we get full auto and supressors. LOL

I do know that the faith you have today is not one you where born or raised into and that is why I always listen to your knowledge. People with redemption have therapeutic attributes others who have been down troubled roads can recognize. I pick up quickly the run of the mill bible thumpers who go to church on Sunday and live the rest of the week running in self will. Their words sound like lip service and is easily deflected like water on duck feathers... there is a saying"

Religion is for people who fear [beeep]... spirituality is for people who have been there and do not want to go back...

Wow, what a powerful statement Jeremy. I couldn't agree more. I am certain that when the rapture occurs church pews will not be empty. Sadly, there are many in the pews weekly who have somehow convinced themselves they're saved and are still living carnally. They will still be in the pews wondering how they were passed over, saying "Lord, Lord did not we cast out demons in your name?" Only to hear the reply " I never knew you."

Back