More college kids pledge to remove genitals if Trump builds wall

Rocky1

And just when you thought the little liberals could not possibly get any stupider!!!!

But, hey... More power to them! Stupid people really shouldn't be allowed to breed, they just raise little liberals! Who'll do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.

Wanna bet this one goes the way of most liberal threats thus far?

Quote:More college kids pledge to remove genitals if Trump builds wall

As reported previously, 2 students at The University of California stated that they would publicly remove their penis’ if Trump enforced the existing USA-Mexico border wall. In a continuance of this trend, 4 students at the University of Washington have promised to remove pieces of their reproductive anatomy if Trump builds the wall.

Washington Sophomore Trent Griliphaen said he was inspired by the movement at The University of California, and that he “thinks that Trump’s construction of the wall is just an extension of his penis, and an expression of Patriarchal rape culture. Really, by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people, and I am no longer willing to be a perpetrator of rape culture. If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality.”

Griliphaen was apparently the first student at UW to embrace this movement, and according to him, he has inspired three other male students to emasculate themselves, in public, when construction of the new border wall commences.

“I heard about what was happening in California, and new that this kind of movement could gain traction up here – we are a progressive state. I kind of feel guilty, I’m removing my penis, but one of the other guys is going to castrate himself, and he’s even considering taking off a couple of fingers” stated Griliphaen.

http://bluevision.news/college-kids-pledge-remove-genitals-trump-builds-wall/

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaLOL, I hope it gains a lot more traction. In fact I'll even furnish the tweezers and magnifying glass to help them out.

I will supply a pepper shaker. Pour in some pepper and when the little thing (penis) sneezes then grab it with the tweezers.

Bleeding might be a danger to the person if it is just severed.
I have banding tool and bands I would loan out.
Just snap one on and in a few days it will just fall off.
We need to help these people express themselves while looking out for their safety.

Originally Posted By: BigSkyDogI have always felt that liberals should be medically sterilized, it's nice to see that they are starting to agree with me.

Hopefully they will handle it themselves, so us taxpayers aren't involved...

Yeah, that's the problem, after emasculating themselves in public, they'll want to blame society, (since it's never their fault), and expect the taxpayer to finish paying for gender modification surgery.

I believe all the young men that keep their "junk" will approve of all the men that don't. More young women for them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Brad PhillipsOriginally Posted By: BigSkyDogI have always felt that liberals should be medically sterilized, it's nice to see that they are starting to agree with me.

Hopefully they will handle it themselves, so us taxpayers aren't involved...

i mean quite honestly... i think them volunteering for sterilization, even on the american peoples dime, would be a cause worthy of funding out of the tax payers coffers.

I can't stop laughing.......

Even their reasoning is insane. "The wall is like raping the Mexican people". REALLY???????????

Ok cupcake, cut your penis off.

Razor blade,lard and turpintine.That's the way we used to cut hogs. Ought to work for a little penis.

Last edited:
Haha, geeeez! Do these people really think Trump would give a big [beeep] if they cut their junk off if the wall is built? NO! Thats not making a statement, thats total stupidity! Please, go cut your stuff off, that way I know/we know you wont be breeding anymore stupidity back into the poole!
stupid stupid stupid!!!

I have a small supply of castration rings that I would send them for free if they are really serious about their efforts....I'm pretty sure that by the time they experienced the first couple of seconds, they would be headed for the hospital to have them removed and would get their publicity in some medical joke book....

Okay, that little facebook post made me snort and chuckle.
grin.gif

What the h e double hockeysticks is wrong with these kids? Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOkay, that little facebook post made me snort and chuckle.
grin.gif

What the h e double hockeysticks is wrong with these kids? Idiots, the lot of them.

There all just little Pecker Heads... Everyone owes them everything for nothing...

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOkay, that little facebook post made me snort and chuckle.
grin.gif

They're college students. They know that holding their breath isn't going to work, because they'll just turn red in the face, black out, and start breathing again, so the press isn't going to pay attention to them. Therefore they have to appear to be a tad more drastic whilst threatening to pitch their little tantrums. And, whacking off their pee-pees was the most drastic thing they could think of!! (Straight from pre-K to grade 14, little bastiges just shot right up there!!!)
thumbup.gif
lol.gif

Back